.Chapter 9.

⚠️🛑!!TW: GORE AND ANGSTY AS HELL!!🛑⚠️

YN POV:

A cloud of dust pushes back against me as I scream tubbos name in agony. The world is washed with oranges and yellows as the sun rises. I block everything out. noise, smell and touch. All I can feel is sadness tugging at the lump in my throat.

Before I can release the tears welling, my eyes lock on Tommy. His face is similar to how I would assume mine looked. Red and puffy with tears already streaming down his cheeks. As I stare at him, he lets out a small noise.

"Tubs..."

My heart shatters into a million pieces. Toms voice cracks, this is the sounds of a broken man.

I look around and see Niki on her knees in-front of ran boo who has prompts passed out. She is pressing down hard on their open wound trying to stop the bleeding. Jack has gotten up from where he had fallen and has wrapped his arms around Tommy. then, there was Charlie. Charlie was doing.. nothing. His facial expression was numb with pain as he stood in a cloud of dust staring at where toby was crushed.

I tried to comfort everyone, to pull everyone back together, to fix things.. But as I tried to talk nothing came out. I had no words. But I HAD to say something. I NEED TO FIX THINGS! TUBBO CANT BE DEAD!

My thoughts got the better of me and without knowing what I was doing, my legs carried me to the ruble of the house. I began to dib through the pieces of our old base, my vision blurred by the tears that failed to fall.

I dug and I dug, but nothing. I began to get frantic, violently sobbing as I dug aggressively through the thick scaffold trying to find any trace of my old friends body. I eventually fell to my knees on top of the rubble and held my hands in my head.

Just then, I felt the warmth of Charlie's embrace. as I cried into his shoulder, he rubbed circles into my back. I eventually swallowed the lump in my throat and helped Niki with ranboo. We had to lift them up onto a near by bench while still putting pressure on their wound.

Eventually, Jack and I swapped and I started to help out with removing fallen house pieces while Jack helped Niki. After digging for Hours, the sun was starting to set and we contemplated giving up when I heard a gasp to my right.

I looked over at Tommy and saw a hand poking out of the debris. Charlie noticed as well and we all began digging frantically to get him out. as we got closer and closer to where tubbos body was, I noticed there were tears streaming down my face, Happy tears.

🛑⚠️!!!GORE!!!⚠️🛑

We finally got to where Tubbo was and I helped Charlie and Tom pull him out.He was covered in gashes, scratches and bruises most of which were filled with blood and puss. I listened close to tubbos chest for any sign of life, and I heard the greatest sound I could have heard right then and there. A heart beat, struggling and faint but still there.

GORE OVER!!

2 WEEK TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A SILENT CALL BETWEEN FRIENDS!

By now, we had almost completely re-built our base and ran boo was only left with pain in his lower abdomen. as for Tubbo, he had been in a coma for 2 weeks, completely un-aware of his surroundings.

Tommy had barely left Toby's side for this entire fiasco. The only time I saw tom away from Tubbo is when Tommy was searching through the rubble of the old house trying to find some of tubs's stuff. One of the only things he found was Tubbo's ukulele, smashed to bits yet still connected by the strings.

NEW HOUSE LAYOUT!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HEY BINKERS!!

THERE ARE SO MANY OF YOU GUYS NOW! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND UR WELCOME FOR BRINGING TUBBO BACK!! 🙄

FUN FACT! IN MY ORIGINAL PLOT LINE, TUBBO WAS ACTUALLY MEANT TO DIE BUT YALL WOULD LITERALLY CHOKE HOLD ME IF I DID THAT SO I DECIDED AGAINST IT!

SORRY IF THE CHAPTER GETS A LITTLE SLOPPY BTW, IM REALLY TIRED FROM WORKING ALL WEEKEND SO I LOST MY MIND TOWARD THE END!

LOVE YALL AGAIN,

Binky_Banks.