.Chapter 1.

⚠️🛑TW!!: BLOOD & GORE 🛑⚠️

(I'll give a warning when we get up to that part!!)

3RD PERSON POV:

"Shit.."

Y/n whispers through their teeth as they hid around the corner of a wall. The infected were swarming around the oak forest that contained their current shelter. The zombies would have seen and smelt the same smoke that Y/n had seen just that morning. Though they had been gone all day and the sun seemed to be setting, the smoke still drifted into the sky.

They planned on investigating what caused the fire but decided other wise, it could be anyone after all. Who ever had lit that fire clearly hadn't seen a single zombie movie before this whole thing began.

The massive city that surrounded Y/n was sometimes overwhelming, thus why they mostly would seek shelter in the woods and having less infected around was always a bonus.

"I guess I'll have to find somewhere else for the night"

as they stroll through the overly big lifeless city, Y/n is serenaded but the growls of near by infected. Walking through the surprisingly empty area made Y/n think about how alone they had been as of recently.

It's not like Y/n had been alone the entirety of the apocalypse, after Y/n lost their parents, they met a group of close friends. As Y/n thought about their past group, a painful memory washed over them.

~~FLASHBACK~~

Y/n had sprained their ankle only the day before and could hardly walk on it, so instead they sat in their group's shared base feeling useless. Although their group has reassured them, Y/n was still worried about the squad going on a supply run without them. Not to brag, but Y/n was definitely the brains AND brawn of the group.

Y/n's group assured them that they would be home within 2 days MAX. Y/n had faith in her bunch but grew more and more worried as days past. Y/n tried to stay positive but as days turned to weeks, Y/n knew they could no longer stay in the now empty base. there were too many memories. So, Y/n packed their bags and left that very day, traveling somewhat alone ever since.

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

Tears flooded down Y/n's cheeks as they recalled the past memories of close friendships and some what of a family. Trying not to attract any infected with the sound of their cries. rubbing their eyes, Y/n spotted it, the perfect hide out for the night. taking a closer look it seemed to be an abandoned base, which was strange for how nice it was..

🛑⚠️ !!BLOOD & GORE!! ⚠️🛑

As Y/n was about to jump the fence to get in, they heard a growl right behind them. Turning around, Y/n was face to face with a brute. Before Y/n could pull out their axe, they were thrown to the ground as the brute began clawing at their chest, opening up a hole in their side.

as Y/n's eyes grew blurry, they saw one last thing.. an axe go through that zombies head and then everything went black...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A/N: AHHH!! I've wanted to write an apocalypse Au for the longest time but I've also been really into slimecicle's videos recently, so I decided to combine them!

WORD COUNT: 593