.Chapter 10.

3RD PERSON POV:

Today. Today is the day the group is going to revive phil! So much has been going on that he has just been sitting in the basement for months.

Everyone wanted to be there for the transformation, it was going to be incredible.

The whole group clambered down the stairs except toby of course. He was slowly making his way down the creaky stairs with his cane. He had only woken up from his coma a few days ago. He insisted on being there against Niki's protests.

Y/n pov:
The basement was as cold as I remembered. Cobwebs tracing the walls along with cracks from the blood night, It smelt of rotting flesh and dust. I hadn't been down there since that night either, it was too overwhelming.

I almost decided to stay up stairs for this event but I knew I needed to be there for Tommy and Tubbo.

3rd PERSON POV:

Phil let out a small growl as tommy wrapped his hand around one of the iron bars, causing him to jump slightly.

Charlie rummaged through his bag, looking for something. Eventually his face lit up at his touched something.

Everyone watched as a golden light flowed out of the bag followed by the shiny apple.

The brightness of it All Made phil shriek and retreat it the corner of he cage.

Charlie handed the golden apple to Tommy with a re-assuring nod.

Tommy: okay.. Are we ready everyone..?

Tom looked around waiting for an answer as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

Tommy: okay, here goes nothing I guess.

He bent down into a crouch and rolled the apple through the bars toward the infected.

As he got back up, tubbo wrapped his arm and his shoulder.

Everybody watched eagerly as phil touched the apple, sending a shock through his body. Ignoring this, he lifted the apple towards the gaping hole that was his "mouth".

Charlie grabbed Y/n's hand and began to rub circle on it with his thumb reassuringly.

Phil took a bite.

Niki covered her eyes and Jack watched eagerly.

Phil stared at the apple as it dropped and he began to shake violently. A golden glow surrounding his body.

Growls and shrieks escaped the infected's lips as he was lifted into the air twitching in agony.

A golden line began to trace his body, slowly turning his skin back to its Original state as it touched him.

The line finally traced his face, turning it from a disgustingly deformed, torn and bloody to a peaceful, closed eye expression.

Still airborne, Phil's eyes fluttered open. He looked at Tubbo and Tommy with blurred vision.

The pairs faces lit up with happiness, overpowering the tears that stained their cheeks.

As Jack unlocked the cage with its silver key, Phil's eyes rolled into the back of his head as his
Body fell to the floor.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HEY BINKERS!!!

HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED PHILZA REVIVAL CHAPTER!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 1k READS!! IM SO INCREDIBLY OVERJOYED BY THE SUPPORT THAT THIS STORY HAS GOTTEN SO FAR.

I EVEN DEBATED ENDING THE STORY AFTER THIS CHAPTER
(ASK SPOODER LMAO)
BUT THE WRITER IN ME WONT LET ME DO THAT.

THANK YOU AGAIN AND GET EXCITED FOR MORE CHARLIE CONTENT COMING VERY SOON!

-binky banks 🩷
Word count: 555