Sun & Moon Curse

Elena stepped out from the dense forest. "Jenna! Rosabell!" She screamed, but was soon also pinned to the ground by the witch. "Let them go!"

"Sorry, but I can't do that. You're all needed." She said and dragged Elena into one of the circles. Rosabell looked at her sister as she cried over their aunt's lifeless body.

"She has no pulse." Elena said as tears ran down her cheeks. "Please Greta, you don't have to do this."

"She's not dead." The curly black haired woman said. A small groan was heard from Jenna as she slowly started to get up from the ground.

"Jenna, Jenna are you okay?" Elena asked with a trembling voice.

"Oh, my head. What's wrong with me?" Jenna asked as she clutched her head in pain.

"Do you remember what happened?" Rosabell asked as she still tried breaking free from the spell put on her.

"I walked out of the house and then someone grabbed me, a vampire." Jenna said with a weak voice. "And then he made me drink his blood. I don't...I don't remember anything after that."

Elena and Rosabell exchanged worried looks, knowing exactly what had happened. "Jenna, do you remember when I told you how someone becomes a vampire?" Elena asked while sobbing.

"Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's..." She paused and realised what had happened to her. "Oh, god. He killed me." She said with fear in her voice.

Rosa gave up on breaking free, she didn't have the strength anymore and she let the tears run down her cheeks. Hearing her aunt's shaky voice made her cry even harder, Jenna was the innocent in all of this.

"Jenna, listen to me. Everything's going to be okay, I'm going to get you out of here." Elena said calmly as she tried calming her aunt down.

"I'm a vampire?" Jenna asked as tears filled her eyes.

"And I bet you're hungry." Greta said and approached them. Jenna looked up at her with fear in her eyes. Elena clenched her hand around a sharp rock that was laying beside her and slowly made her way towards Klaus's minion. But with a wave of her hand, Greta sended Elena flying backwards and with another wave a circle of fire was created around the dopplegänger. "Don't bother trying to get through. You're trapped, no matter what you do."

Rosabell watched how Greta fed Jenna her blood. The young Gilbert felt helpless until her eyes met with her aunt's eyes that screamed for help. That was enough to make her blood boil and her anger took over. With one last try she pushed her up from the hard ground, breaking the spell the witch had put on her.

Greta turned around and to her surprise she saw that the girl was now standing up. The wind started to blow up and the leaves were picked up from the ground, creating a small whirl around them. Greta started to show a worrisome look on her face when she saw Rosabells eyes, they were black as the night sky without stars. With a small wave with her hand she sent Greta flying backwards, she made a groan when she landed on the hard ground. But a second after Rosabell was pushed down to her knees by no one other than Klaus himself.

"Hello, my dear." Klaus said as he held a steady grip around her neck and lowered his head towards her ear. "Just do what I need you for and I promise that your dear sister won't come to any harm." He said and released his grip around her.

Rosabell was shipping for breath as she saw how Klaus dragged a blond female into the third and last circle. The woman groaned in pain as she fell to the ground.

Klaus took the moonstone from Greta and grasped it tightly in his hand and walked around with a sickening grin on his lips. "I've finally got the moonstone! I have spent five hundred years looking for it. I hate to part with it." He picked up a knife from the altar and walked towards Rosabell. "Now my dear, give me your hand and I will keep my promise to you."

Klaus realised that Rosabell hesitated and grabbed her hand with force, but she wasn't gonna let this sicko win so with all her strength she tried pulling back her hand. But Klaus boiled with anger and squeezed it hard, Rosabell whimpered in pain and in the end she gave up. "Right decision." Klaus said and dragged the sharp knife over her whole hand, making the blood flow out of the fresh wound. The whole moonstone was now soaked with blood and the ritual had begun. "Sorry love, but less is more. Isn't it?" He said still with a grin on his lips.

Klaus gave Greta the moonstone and she dropped it into the stone bowl filled with fire, and just like that the moonstone that people for centuries had fought for was destroyed. The curly blacked haired witch started chanting and Klaus made his first sacrificion. He plunged his hand into Jules' chest and ripped out her heart. Both Elena and Jenna looked away and Rosabell looked as the blonde haired vampire dropped the werewolf heart into the fire.

Rosabell knew that Klaus sooner or later would come for Jenna and when he did she would stop this madness. And Klaus did what she had predicted, she watched how he walked towards her aunt and that was her signal to take action. She rushed towards Greta and pushed her, making her fall to the ground. But the witch was fast and sent Rosabell flying to the side landing right next to Klaus.

"How sad." He said and looked down on the girl. "I actually started to like you." With his foot the vampire stepped on her leg and pressed down harder and harder until a loud crack was heard. Rosabell screamed in pain as her bone broke. Jenna screamed her niece's name, but Rosabell couldn't hear anything else than her own scream.

The ritual continued and there was nothing Rosabell could do to stop Klaus from killing Jenna. She and Elena watched how he staked their aunt and her body turned grey and decayed. Rosabell screamed, that was the only thing she could do when she saw Jenna take her last breath.

Klaus dragged Elena towards the altar and sank his teeth into her neck, then dropped her lifeless body on the ground. The ritual was completed!

The now hybrid laughed as he looked up towards the moon. Rosabell's eyes were filled with tears and even though it was painful she stood up and weakly made her way towards Klaus. Her emotions were whirling inside of her, nothing was gonna stop her from killing the hybrid. But suddenly Klaus was thrown through the air and from the forest emerged Bonnie chanting a spell, and behind her walked both of the Salvatore brothers. Damon moved fast and snapped the neck of Greta and Stefan rushed to Elena's side.

Bonnie looked at Rosabell and nodded at her asking for help with the spell. The two witches started to chant together and a cold wind blew up, the trees made creaking noises and Klaus screamed in pain.

In the corner of Rosabell's eyes she could see Elijah walking towards his brother and the two witches stopped chanting. Elijah looked at her as he walked past. Her eyes were red from crying, her clothes were covered in her own blood and her leg was broken. This made Elijah even more furious.

"Elijah...Elijah help me...brother." Klaus said and reached out his hand for his brother.

Elijah walked up to him and without hesitation he punched his hand into Klaus's chest and grabbed a frim hold of his heart. "In the name of our family, Niklaus..." He growled.

"I didn't bury them at sea!" Klaus screamed.

"What?" Elijah said as he let go of his brother's heart.

"Their bodies are safe, but if you kill me you'll never find them."

"Elijah! Don't listen to him!" Rosabell screamed, but Elijah didn't even flinch at her words.

"Elijah, I can take you to them. I give you my word...brother." Klaus continued and Elijah had now released his grip on his brother's heart.

Rosabell looked at him with betrayed eyes, hoping that he would do the right thing. But she could see it in his eyes, he would break his promise. "I'm sorry." He said and fled with Klaus.

"You promised me! You promised me to stand by my side!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "Elijah!!"