The Black Crow

At the Back to School party, Jeremy was like a hawk over Vicki Donovan and at one point he even followed her and Tyler Lockwood deeper into the forest. And just when Rosa was about to follow after him, Bonnie grabbed her hand and pulled her towards Elena.

"Just admit it, Elena!" said Bonnie while she tried to persuade her in a playful way

"Oh, okay, so he's a little pretty." She giggled.

Rosa looked at Bonnie and gave her a smirk. "Oh, really. Just a little pretty!" She teased her sister, and the three friends looked at each other and burst out in laughter.

"So, where is he?" Bonnie asked between the laughs.

"I don't know." Elena answered as she shrugged her shoulders. "You tell me, you're the psychic one."

Bonnie lit up with excitement and clapped her hands together. "Right, I forgot. Okay, so give me a sec. Grams says I have to concentrate."

"Wait, you need a crystal ball!" Rosa said in excitement and handed her a bottle.

Bonnie reached out to grab the bottle from Rosa's hand and accidentally touched her. She spaced out for a moment and the Gilbert sisters stood and waited patiently. She soon came back to her senses and abruptly pulled her hand back, and the sisters raised their eyebrows.

"What?" Rosa asked in both excitement and confusion.

"That was weird. When I touched you, I saw a crow." Bonnie hesitated and continued, "A black crow, and there was also a man. I'm drunk. It's the drinking. There's nothing psychic about it. Yeah? Ok. I'm gonna get a refill." She said and left

"Okay?" Rosa said while turning her head and faced her sister with a puzzled look, "Well, I'm .. I'm gonna go and see if she's okay ." Rosa walked towards her friend who had positioned herself on one of the benches around the bonfire. "Hey, weren't you gonna get a refill?" She joked.

"Yeah.. I was just...Um.. going..." Bonnie mumbled and looked nervously around, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Bonnie! Are you alright?" Rosa sat down beside her and looked her in the eyes. "You can talk to me."

"I..I saw one more thing that I didn't tell you." Bonnie took a big deep breath in, " Rosa, I saw you laying on the ground...bleeding. You were dying." She said sobbing while a tear made its way down her cheek.

Rosa put a hand on her shoulder and smiled softly. "Bonnie, I'm very much alive. I'm still breathing and my heart is still beating, which I think means I'm alive." Bonnie let out a small chuckle and met Rosa's eyes. "And for a fact, we don't know if your vision really predicts the future. Maybe it shows you...Um, the...the"

"Okay, okay! I get it." Bonnie said while laughing at her friend for trying so hard to cheer her up. "Thanks, thanks for being such a good friend."

Rosa gave her a hug and said softly, "Thank you for always being there for me, and Elena." But the heart warming moment ended when they heard Elena screaming.

"Somebody help!" Elena screamed while Jeremy carried a lifeless body in his arms.

"Oh my God! What's going on?" Rosa exclaimed and made her way towards them, who were now surrounded by people trying to help.

"Is that Vicki, Vicki Donovan." A girl gasped while putting her hand over her mouth.

Rosa saw how Matt pushed his way through the crowd and sat down beside his sister and stroked her cheek. " What happened to her?"

"It's her neck. Something bit her. She's losing a lot of blood!" Elena panicked

"Then call an ambulance! Can someone call an ambulance!" Matt shouted