Saving the Salvatore Brother

Stefan gazed into the fireplace. He watched how the flames moved up and down, how it suddenly flickered in the wind. It reminded him of Rosabell, how her emotions had been shifting quickly ever since they opened the tomb. He knew that he had fed her his blood but she didn't die, so she wasn't a vampire, but she did behave a bit like a newborn. But there was something off with her, he just couldn't put his finger on what. He heard the front door close and how a pair of high-heels made its way towards him. He sat with his back towards the person, but he knew that it was Rosa.

"Where's Damon?" Rosa asked while tapping her foot in impatience on the wooden floor.

"He's upstairs in his room." He answered and watched how the girl walked briskly up the stairs. He heard how his stomach was growling of hunger and went out to hunt. He was weak from yesterday's fight with the two tomb vampires that attacked him and Damon. Normally he would take precaution in going out alone and fed when danger lurked around every corner, but even after so many years without human blood, the temptation was still there and to have a human around him didn't make it easier.

Rosa made her way down the corridor upstairs and swung Damons door open. Damon, who had just taken a shower jumped back into the bathroom and pooped his head out. He stared at her with wide eyes and his eyebrows raised. He thought that she at least would knock before entering.

"Damon. Don't just stand there, we have a lot to do today." Rosa informed him and sat down on his bed, crossing her legs. "What are you waiting for?"

"Im- Im very naked right now." Damon stammered and pointed at the towel that laid on the floor.

She sighed loudly and picked up the towel from the floor. "Just hurry up." She said and threw the towel at him.

*******

Damon and Rosabell were on their way to the house the tomb vampires were hiding in. The original plan was that they would try to find Elijah, Rosabell had so many questions she wanted answered. Since the flowers he sent her during her hospital stay, she hadn't heard anything from him. She couldn't help but to think that something might have happened to him. But they had to cancel their search when Elena called for help.

"Elena, are you sure Stefan isn't home?" Damon asked as they pulled up to the house, "Because I'm about to walk up to a house full of vampires."

"Yes, I'm sure. Damon, please just find him." Rosabell could picture her sister walking around in circles in impatience. This was what you could call a suicide mission, she thought to herslef.

Damon just sneered at her begging. "I will find my brother and bring him home, being the knight I am." They heard how Elena sighed on the other end and hung up.

"Well I think you are very brave doing this." Rosabell teased him and stepped out of the car. It was a perfect place for a vampire hiding place. It was located at the outskirts of the town, surrounded by the forest and the closest neighbor was miles away. She walked confidently towards the house and knocked on the door, but no answer.

Damon rolled his eyes and spoke loudly. "Pearl! Open the door. I swear to God I'll bust through and rip your head off."

Rosabell eyed him and leaned closer. "I still believe you have anger issues." Damon gave her a fake smile and tried calming down. She was getting on his nerves with this new cockiness-attitude. She was almost as annoying as her sister now, but just almost. The door swung open and a man with short black hair and a mustache stood in the door opening.

"Pearl's not home. Hmm..." He continued while his eyes wandered off to Rosabell, "Beautiful weather, not a ray of sun in the sky." He said and licked his lips.