Elijah Mikaelson

Rosabell woke up with her head pounding, but she managed to push herself up to a sitting position. She found herself in Damon's bedroom, in his bed and next to her was a sleeping Damon. She still had the dress from yesterday on her and her hair was a mess. Then she remembered, Elena!

A small groan slipped the vampire's lips as he turned around. His eyes opened slowly and a grin on his face appeared. "Don't worry, we didn't do anything."

"Of course we didn't." Rosa snapped at him and hit his head. She jumped off the bed and pulled the blanket off him, but he pulled it over himself again. "Damon! Get the hell up!" She yelled at him. But he didn't even make an effort to get up, "Elena's in danger." By the name of her sister he jumped up and looked at her in confusion.

"What? What do you mean?" He said and stood up, just in underwear. Rosa looked away, not a sight she wanted to see, but Damon didn't care about it. "What happened to Elena?"

"I think she got kidnapped. So get dressed." She said and ran downstairs. In the hallway she was met by Stefan that had worry written all over his face.

"Do you know where Elena is?"

"I think she's been kidnapped. A masked man knocked me out yesterday, that's the last thing I remember." Rosa said as she put on her shoes.

"What!?" He exclaimed. "Damon and I thought that you just had too much to drink so you fell asleep on the grass." Damon had found Rosa on the grass outside of the Lockwood mansion and had just thought that she was drunk, so he brought her home with him.

"Shit! What are we gonna do?" Rosa's thoughts stood still, there had to be something they could do to find her.

"What about Katherine?" Damon proposed as he walked down the stairs. "She said something to me before I closed the tomb."

"Katherine?" Stefan asked in annoyance. "What did she tell you?" Stefan knew that she would say anything to get out from the tomb, and therefore not trusting a single word she said.

"She told me that Elena is in danger."

"And how do we know that she's telling the truth?" Rosa said and crossed her arms over her chest, "She's a manipulative bitch, you said that yourself Damon."

"We should at least give it a try." Damon said and stormed off. Rosa and Stefan exchanged looks, not really understanding what was going on with him, why would he care so much for Elena all of a sudden? Stefan was just about to go after him when Rosa stopped him.

"Let's speak with Bonnie first." She said and jumped into the car. She remembered that she had read about a type of tracking spell, but she had no idea how it worked. When they got to the school they met in Alaric's classroom. Rosa had rushed into the bathroom to change into the clothes Jeremy had been kind to bring her, much better than to walk around in a tight dress and high heels. Even if it was daytime, she was still a bit on the edge walking down the long corridor after the carnival incident. Her heart almost stopped when her phone started buzzing.

"Hello?" Rosa answered without looking at who was calling her.

"Rosabell." The gentle voice of Elijah said. "I want to apologize for my rude behavior and I would like to make it up for you."

"Elijah, you really don't need to..." Rosa tried telling him but got interrupted.

"I have business near Mystic Falls today, how about dinner afterwards?"

Rosa's heart was beating faster in her chest, and she hoped that Elijah couldn't hear it through the phone. "I have a little bit of a family problem to take care of right now." Rosa really wanted to have dinner with Elijah, but the arrogance he had shown her made her somewhat angry, even a little hurt.