Reunion pt2

Griffin's Pov

I could hear the sirens blaring and getting closer. Where was Harper?

  As I walked, I saw a bush. I spotted a mas of black and white hair. And then a familiar face. Harper. She looked at me with her kind eyes. "Harper! Is that you"

  She nodded and motioned to the ever growing noise of sirens and blue and red lights. I quickly ran over to the bush she was hiding behind and joined her. I finally could take a good look at her. She had the same face, the same beautiful black eyes, the same sort lips, and the same face off expression she always had.

  She grabbed my hand. " follow me!" She whispered. I obeyed as she grabbed me and started running like the wind. We ran over sticks and dirt. Branches hit us, and we eventually took a tumble and fell into a ditch. I rolled right next to her before sitting up. "W- where have you been?" I inquired. She gave me a look and said "somewhere"

   I helped her to her feet. "Why'd you dye your hair?"

"I needed a change" she said, quietly.

"That doesn't matter now. We need to get you home." I was right. It was practically pitch black outside,save for the light coming from the moon.

We made a climbed out of the ditch and big loop around the police officers. We were finally nearing the gas station again. I could see the glow of the dingy fluorescent lights. My car was parked a couple feet away. I felt the keys in pocket.
   "Okay, on the count of 3, we'll run inside. The car's unlocked, Harper." She nodded

I counted to three, and then we ran.