Cuts forever

Griffin's Pov

I inhaled deeply. 4:54 am, my clock read. Might as well get ready for school. After showering and all the usual stuff, it was only 5:48. 30 mins before the hotel opens. I laid on my bed and put in my headphones, plugging them into my phone. " Francis forever - Mitski" I clicked play.

" I don't know what to do without you,"

The day breaking outside was dull and overcast.

"I don't know where to put my hands"

I could feel my heart speeding up as I tried to control my tears.

"I've been trying to lay my head down,"

I let myself cry.

"But I'm writing this at 3 a.m."

I raised my pillow to my face, half trying to muffle the sounds, half trying to suffocate.

"I don't need the world to see that I've been the best I can be"

My head throbbed due to my teras. My life is so boring. I have no friends other than Harper and Savannah, and its not like I know where any of them are. The ghost in the Tremont is killing the mood everywhere, and the rare  happy moment. On the rare occasion that there is, its cut short by something new happening. I do the same thing every day. Breakfast, school, phone,dinner , shower, sleep. No more, no less.

"But, I don't think I can stand to be, when you don't see me,"

   5:49 A.M . Why do all of
Have to be so fucking short, huh? And why can't she use her singing voice for something else

The guitar solo starts, notes flying everywhere.

"On sunny days I go out, walking."

It's been officially 3 weeks science Harper's been gone. I remember yaking long walks with her to the springs, talking about nothing and cherry thing at the same time.

  "I end up on a tree lined street, I look up at the gaps of sunlight."

    Harper loved the sun. She loved the warm weather and hanging out outside, lounging in patio chairs and hammocks, soaking up the light up, like a plant. And just like a plant, she had amazing flowers. She is not only intelligent, but beautiful. Kind and caring and soft.

" I miss you more than anything!"

5: 50 am.

The song continues playing and then it ends, guitar fading to nothing. I should be like that guitar.