A strange house

Harpers POV

I pulled into the driveway of the address I was given. Thankfully I didn't miss the checkout in the hotel, even though I did oversleep .
" This is it, Harper" I thought to myself. This could be tje worst or best idea of my life.

I pulled my shut together and knocked on the door.

" I' LL GET IT LISS," 

Whoever was on the other side of this door must've had a lot of kids. Or maybe a house party.

  The girl who opened the door was a little taller than me. She had flaming red hair and wild green eyes. She was wearing a brown lack tank top with a long purple skirt.

" Take a picture, it'll last longer" she said. Her voice was, odd. It was comforting and sickening at the same time.

"I take it you're....Harper?" She said.

" Yeah," I replied meekly.

" Great, I'll take you to the boss." As we walked through the house, I could see children ages 8-15 all throughout. Playing with toys, listening to music, reading. Finally, after going up stairs and through hallways we reached a blue door with moons on it.

" Here,this is the boss's room." She opened the door and left.

I walked inside. It was empty. "Hello?" I asked, trying to sound confident. " Yes dear, have a seat." I heard from behind me. I talk woman, maybe 5'9 or 5'10 was there. Here hair was curly and styled in a bun. Her deep skin highlighted her white teeth.

"Harper,"  she said. It sounded so motherly. Like she knew me my whole life. I knew I was enchanted. " Yes," I responded.  She gave me a warm smile before saying, " We have a lot of work to do."