Feel nothing and everything

Griffins Pov TW: GRAPHIC NIGHTMARES READ WITH DISCRETION

I was standing in my room. Harper stoop in front of me, her back turned.

"Why would let me get hurt, Griffin? Why!"

I tried to talk but it was like my mouth was filled with water. My lungs too. And my whole body.

I started sinking. The ground turned into water and harper stood over the hole. Her face and body was mangled.

Blood leaked from her eyes and her face had deep scar lines on it, bloody. Her chest was slashed and a part of her rid was joking out of a hole in her shirt. Her arms were missing skin and muscle in some places, nothing but bone.

She kneeled down before me. "I'll ALWAYS be here," she said before pushing me down into the hole. She kept her hands on my head, drowning me. I tried to scream for help, but couldn't. I looked down and saw skeletal hands grabbing for my legs and pulling me down into the blue abyss.

"Wake up!" Zoey said, shaking me violently. My eyes focused. I could see Wyatt glaring at me from across the room. "We're gonna be late for school!" Zoey yelled. I highly pushed her off of me before grabbing my bag and following the out the door. "I miss Harper," I thought.