WTF I want

Hayley was in bed with Hope fast asleep on her chest when her phone rang; she answered it without looking to see who it was.

"Hello," she said quietly so as not to disturb Hope,

"Hey Hayley, what's up?" Bonnie's voice rang through the phone. Hayley straightened her back against the bedboard and placed Hope's head on the pillow next to her; Bonnie was supposed to be on a trip with Elijah doing some mysterious witchy stuff with him. She was sure he'd come back with a half-burnt body.

"What's wrong?" she asked her,

"Do you remember Tyler?" she asked Hayley. Hayley swore she felt her heart leap to her throat. She looked over at Hope and then looked away.

"I do; what is he dead?" she said. She hoped that he was. He caused turmoil in the beginning stages of her pregnancy.

"No, but you need to go see him; I think he might know about the trafficking of the children." Hayley shook her head. That wasn't the Tyler she knew, but then again, he wanted to kill her baby for revenge. She never got her revenge on him, and this could be the perfect opportunity.

"Do you know where he is?" she asked Bonnie, smiling at the idea of seeing him again.

"You should know he isn't a hybrid anymore," Bonnie said. Really, when did that happen? Did he take the cure, too?

"Yeah, so ask Klaus where he is. I'm sure he knows," Bonnie said, not elaborating further. She guessed she could ask him when she saw him, but she didn't want to risk biting him and becoming human; maybe she'd carry someone with her.

__________________________________

Hayley entered the compound, bumping into Rebekah talking on the phone with Zaci.

"Hey, you have time for some shopping?" Rebekah asked, pulling her phone away from my ear, 

"You know where is Klaus?" she asked 

"Is Hope okay?" Rebekah said, noticing how tense she was.

"Yeah, just dropped her off; I might need someone to pick her up, though," she told her. Rebekah nodded.

"He's in the spell room with Freya," Rebekah said. Hayley waved her bye and went in that direction.

"Where is Tyler?" she asked when they came into view. Klaus turned to her, his jaw locked.

"Why are you asking about him?" Klaus questioned

"I just need to know where he is," she said, shrugging

"Who is Tyler?" Freya asked

"He tried to kill Hope before she was born, and the crimes he did before that I won't mention out of respect for Hayley," Klaus said, glaring at her.

"Why do you need to know where he is?" Freya asked

"Bonnie called; she said he might know something about the kids being trafficked," Hayley said, looking him in the eyes. he knew this was important to her

Klaus sighed. He hadn't been able to dig up much on the people involved, which was rare for him; he could pick up information on anyone well except the armoury, they were little known about them or their operations.

"He's in Memphis," Klaus relented, "Take Freya with you, Tyler won't be involved with something like that unless he's being manipulated," he said

"Plus, he can't be compelled," he said

"So you know that-" she started 

"he's just a normal wolf again," he nodded. He made it his business to know everything about his minor failure of an experiment. Klaus turned to his sister to see if she would protest, but she shrugged and returned to the spell she was working on with Finn.