Dark Love

Bonnie looked around the Bayou where Hayley stayed when she wasn't with hope. She observed in surroundings it wasn't what she expected but she guesses it suited the wolves, for when they turned to be in the forest and they actually look more at peace here.
"Hey Bonnie," Hayley said drawing her attention back to her, "this is my second in charge, Janu." She turned to look at wolf, that Bonnie would have sworn was just a tan from afar, his curly hair gave away that he was not completely white. He stretches his hand out and Bonnie accepted it and flash him a smile before turning to Hayley, she had call bonnie out here needing her help, she didn't want to get Freya involve cause Freya may run talking to Klaus and she trusted Bonnie enough not to pillow talk her business with him, though their bond might stop her from lying to him, it wouldn't reveal what was happening.
"So, what's up?" Bonnie asked,
"A few years ago, one of our pack members got taken by CPS." Hayley said, "She didn't trigger her curse and her brother and I were away, so there was nothing we could do." She continued.
"But a few weeks back, the pack felt a new wolf join them in spirit." Hayley said with sad smile.
"Now here brother is back, we would like to do a locator spell because when I went to investigate her foster family was heard from in months and I'm worried what might have happened." She finished, bonnie took in the information, wolves only trigger the curse if they killed someone even if it was an accident, which was mostly likely the case here, but if she was taken in by humans and they discovered her secret things could go real south.
"Okay, so I just need map and the brother's blood," Bonnie said. Hayley nodded and lead her to one the homes.
"this the witch?" A man on the patio spoke in a drawl, Hayley nodded.
"Can you really find my sister?" He asked her,
"Sure, just need your blood and a map." Bonnie said, looking into his eyes. Hayley handed her the map which she placed on the table on the patio, she took a small blade she carried with her and asked for his hand and cut it and let the blood drop on the map, she whispered the spell, focusing on finding his sister alone. The watch the blood move from where it was to Arkansas.
"she's out of state?" He said
"Yep, in Jonesbro to be exact." Bonnie said observing the map. "If we leave now, we can get there before the sun completely sets," She said turning to Hayley to see what she would say.
"you're coming?" Hayley asked
Bonnie nodded, "Not everything can be solved by brute force," Hayley nodded and they started to walk out the forest. '
They been driving for three hours and they were almost there. Already only an hour away cause Hayley drove like they were all immortal. But bonnie was getting bad feelings, like they wouldn't like what they found when they got there.
It was even her witch intuition, but it had more to do with her anchor abilities at first she look over it, when she looked at the brother Terry, thinking it was his Aura she was seeing but now, sitting next to him, it was like if another presence was here in the car with them, Bonnie couldn't make out if it was something from the other side without putting herself in danger, so for now she ignore the feeling, not telling anyone and maybe she was wrong.
Bonnie closed her eyes, to bury her intuition and she woken up by Hayley. Bonnie stand in the neighborhood which the blood had stopped and looked around, observing the house, this dainty little house that remind her at the bayou, give her goosebumps just by looking at it, she rubbed her arms before turning to Hayley
"Lets go check that out?" she said pointing, Hayley lips drew tight, and looked at bonnie searching her face, to see why she would point that house out.
"Lets ask some people in the neighborhood first." Hayley said dismissing her, she didn't know why but the house gives her the creeps, no way anyone would leave a child there right?
Bonnie rolled her eyes, but split up with Janu and went to a house where little kids were playing, they stopped when they saw them approaching and ran into the house and a big burly man came out.
"Can we help you?" The man said looking at Janu.
"Hey sir, sorry to disturb you but can you tell us if you've seen this little girl?" she asked using her most charming voice.
"yeah, Id seen her before, she babysat my kids once, when me and my lady went out to a funeral." He said taking her picture,
"Ain't seen her in a while so I thought maybe, she got a new foster home, kids from that home don't last long." He said.
"Okay can you tell us when last you seen her?" she asked.
"Yes, her foster mom died a few weeks ago, from overdose." The burly man said "So I think she and her dad move away but they lived right there, he said pointing the same sickly-sweet pink and yellow house. She nodded and thank him and went to Hayley, who was frowning.
She touched Bonnie's shoulder, Bonnie knew she heard the conversation.