The only things up is spirits

Bonnie was putting on the earrings Klaus had bought her on of their dates, when her phone, she smiled hoping it was Klaus because they haven't talked in two weeks since they were at her family's house except for a few texts here and there it was almost as if he had forgotten about her and she hated it

Instead, it was Zaci calling her,

"This is Bonnie," she answered,

"Are you still coming?" Zaci asked, she sound like she was rushing, it was nearly midnight and being cliché witches they wanted the meeting to happen at the witching hour.

"Yeah, I'm heading out the door, right now," Bonnie said as she was strapping her sandals.

"Okay, see you there," Zaci said before hanging up, though it was Dene who told her about the meeting, since Zaci was a bit more involved in coven life she asked her if it would be okay for her to come.

She had even asked Freya if she was going, she said she usually didn't since they always seem a bit uptight even though her mother's magic was tied to theirs. But she did ask Bonnie to relay any information that was discussed.

Bonnie rolled her eyes when Freya told her that despite, Freya respecting her as a witch, she felt like she didn't like her as a person. That made her uneasy cause it felt like mystic falls all over again even though Freya was a powerful witch, and didn't need any use for her magic really, she was willing to help Bonnie to help her with her visions and preparing the spell to help Dene's daughter, so she could not completely complain.

Bonnie let out a sigh and walked towards the car and drove to the ancestors' cemetery.

The energy felt like she was being watched in the store in case she stole something. It felt stagnant and oppressive. Does it feel like this for witches who are a part of New Orleans?

Bon was feeling irritable, it didn't help that she was on her cycle, but she was regretting leaving her house to come to this meeting, but she needed to get a scope of the place without seeming suspicious. She had spotted Zaci's mom and was about to head over when she heard someone mention the Bennett House.

"Yeah, I heard they are looking to purchase it." A male voice said,

"Do you think a Bennett is in town looking for it?" Another voice said

"If they are it could be good or bad for us, the ancestors didn't have the best relationship with them, but I heard one of them almost took down Klaus." Someone responds.

Bonnie made her way to where she saw Zaci's Mom, and she greeted her with a hug because she refused to be greeted Any other way. Ms Rene introduced her to some of the people around her. She listened to them talk without engaging much because, to be honest, she was tired.

The meeting started, but it was mostly them choosing a new leader for all the covens and how the ancestors were displeased. They sound way too human holding grudges when they shouldn't be. Bonnie only straightened up when she heard a witch say, Bennett.

"I heard a Bennett witch is in town, what are we going to do if it's true?" A woman's voice said

"The Bennett were once part of our community, we would simply welcome them with open arms, it would be useful to have them on our side, especially since they almost took down Klaus." The leader of the meeting said. I definitely won't help them.

Everyone started to talk at once until someone spoke again.

"I heard wolves are going missing in the bayou, do we know what's causing it and if they'll be after us next?" A deep voice said.

"We shouldn't worry about that the ancestors will protect us like they have always done." I saw Ms Rene roll her eyes next to me. I tried my best not to laugh.