Back to the Moon

Klaus looked over where Bonnie laid in his shirt letting out little cute snores,her hair splayed across his pillow, he had finally got her to sleep after a few rounds. He stayed next to her cause she ask him not leave her with such sad eyes he couldn't deny her so he neglected the other things that he needed to do. So he stayed and relaxed, something he hasn't done in many centuries. He so use to being on the go and alert. That honestly relaxing was a luxury he never wanted to afford again until with Bonnie. Last time he woke up with a dagger in his heart.

But looking at her right now, he wonder how he never took the chance to just slow down and truly enjoy life, he was immortal and somehow, he was still learning.

Laying next to her, watching her sleep, listening to her heartbeat, feeling her pressed against him tracing her skin as he touch. He wanted a thousand moments like this with Bonnie. Just admiring her, feeling her, learning her body, her quirks, what makes her smile, what makes her sad, her passions. He wanted to give her the world.

Klaus has never been someone who wanted to touch and feel on his woman he preferred spoiling them with gifts but somehow with Bonnie that's all he did. He found any reason to touch her. It grounded him, it made him feel powerful that somehow the most powerful witch in the world wanted him and he would do anything to keep her.

Bonnie stirred when she felt a tickle between her thighs, she smile knowing it was Klaus waking her up. They spent most of night fucking, in his room, by the bathroom and then in the shower before, he said she needed rest.

Now here he was again between her legs teasing her with his fingers,

"Morning little witch," Bonnie smiled at him and ran her hand through his hair to his jawline.

He popped back down under the blanket and ran his tongue from her clit down to her slit causing her to jolt .
He held down on her legs and continued his working enjoying the taste of her on his tongue.
He devoured her, brushing his tongue against from her hole to clit and then sucking on it like it was his last meal until she was had her hands holding his head and her legs wrapped around his head and creaming all over his tongue.
He left her quivering and begging for mercy. Bonnie felt her orgasm coming, overwhelmed, trying to escape but he wouldn't let her.

"Nik," she whimpered when he entered one of his fingers into her stroking her feeling her walls.
When she came he lapped away not wasting any of her juices, he pulled away and replace his tongue with fingers and bit into her thighs, he wanted to taste even more of her feel her energising him again.

Klaus smiled enjoying the mixture of her blood and cum on his tongue.
Bonnie wonder how he knew exactly where to bite to bring her pleasure. She shut her eyes tight,

"Nik please," Bonnie begged she need something other than his fingers but her brain couldn't comprehend what. He pulled away from her thigh.

"Taste yourself" he said taking her mouth into his. She groaned,when He aligned himself to her, causing her instantly wrap her legs around his waist.

"You are insatiable" he started the pace slowly and then picked up his speed. Making her melt and say incomprehensible things.
Bonnie runs her hands through his hair, trying to slow her descend.

Klaus smirked knowing what she was doing. He leaned down and kissing the spot he had bitten on her shoulder.

She held on to his arm digging her fingers, into it trying her best to hold back but she failed when he grazed his fangs against her skin.
She came apart, he placed his forehead on hers allowing her to come down from her high before suddenly pulling out causing Bonnie eyes to snap open.

"What?" She protested, he smiled and kissed her on her nose.

"I have to feed you love,"

" you gave me your blood already,"