3 witches with a snake

A hawk outside facing west side of the house
Lemon Balm and sandalwood oil to apply to victim skin
5 white candles to be lit anti clockwise
Moonwater collected under the moon victim was born
Rosemary sprigs
A handful of thick salt
4 tsp of cayenne pepper
A head of smashed garlic
Vinegar

Boil ingredients to perfection. Potion will be ready when it lights up white.

Bonnie stepped into Freya's witch study where she was crushing  herbs with her mortar and pestle.

She was somehow able to escape the siblings yesterday and go home to change and check up on the girls who were now with Zaci's mom at her salon.

Amaka had quit her job at a local cafe and now spending her summer catching up with friends or with Zaci mom helping where she could until school opens.

She also had to look into schools that help dyslexic kids cause Hiwa was having some issues with her letters. She wasn't sure if that was the issue but she would carry her to a professional to get it check out soon.

Bonnie stood there watching Freya not acknowledge her.

" I'm guessing you are not ready?" She said to draw her attention, which cause Freya head to swing up to her direction.

" I didn't realize you were here already," Freya said

"Are you okay? As a witch you should-" Bonnie said

" oh it's just this have so much of your magic it just harder to detect when you come over," she said raising the hand that had the lapis luz bracelet Bonnie had gave her.

Bonnie was shocked Freya still wore, thought she would have dashed it to the side by now.

Bonnie nodded watching Freya put down the paste and whisper a spell. When she felt Nik behind her.

"You're ignoring me now?" He said in her ear, which cause her to raise her eyebrows cause why would he think that.

" Good you're here I'll need some of your blood again." Freya said.

" don't you think I've indulge you long enough with these failed locator spells." He said

Freya looked at her expectantly but Bonnie was confused on what Freya wanted her to do.

"Bonnie can you-" Freya said
" you think my blood would help?" She asked she shrugged and got Freya's blade and cut her palm to bleed into one her bowls.

" that's not exactly what she wanted love," klaus said with a smile before taking her handand licking the blood off her palm.

"Ew," she said pulling away from him but Klaus just kissed her on her nose.

" You weren't saying that when," Klaus began

"Can you guys do that another time,"
Freya said. Bonnie bit her lips, to stop from embarrassingly laughing.

" I'll use Bonnie's blood, you can go now cause we are busy," Freya said, Bonnie nodded curious to see new way for locator spell.

" I think she's trying to steal you from me," Klaus said lowly.

" I don't dally among family members," Bonnie told him.

He smiled leaving them to do their witch business.

_______

Bonnie called Dene while continued the spell, after leaving her yesterday afternoon she spent most of her time with Dene and her daughter cleansing their home, so it will be pure and ready when Bonnie started the spell.