Chapter 22 Wedding Ring

"Come on, I'll carry you."

Chi Yuan squatted down in the open space. He was only a few steps away from home. It shouldn't take a lot of effort.

But when He Zhaoyu sobered up tomorrow, he remembered that he had carried him home, so he couldn't reward him to death.

Chi Yuan was happily thinking about his little calculations, and felt his whole body was full of energy.

He Zhaoyu swayed closer, then pressed his shoulder, and with a sound of "咻——" on his lips, he flew over his head.

Chi Yuan: "..."

What a gorgeous vault, Mr. He landed perfectly and raised his eyebrows proudly, "Isn't it amazing?"

Chi Yuan squatted on the ground and almost rolled his eyes, "...uh...so awesome..."

"Isn't this home?" He Zhaoyu pointed not far away, "Where are you going to carry me?"

In this regard, he is more intelligent than when he is not drunk. Chi Yuan stepped forward to hold his hand, patted the back of his hand comfortingly, as if coaxing a child, "I'm not going anywhere, I'm afraid you will be tired if you can't walk."

Thinking that He Zhaoyu would be overwhelmed by emotion, he was refuted with a big tongue, "Why did you go so early, you remembered when you got to the door."

Chi Yuan didn't know for a moment whether he drank too much and had his brain drained, or whether he could actually see his usual subtlety, but he only pointed it out honestly when he was drunk.

She guiltily glanced at He Zhaoyu's face, but he had already pulled her to the door with an innocent look on her face, hammered the door twice, "Mom, open the door, Yu Bao'er is home."

"..." Chi Yuan tried his best to suppress his laughter. Alcohol is very harmful to people.

As a mediocre person, He Zhaoyu was besieged by three social cows. He drank a lot even though he couldn't drink. He was even drunker than before during social gatherings.

When I was outside, I could still jump and walk, but when I got home, it was as if I had been emptied, and I couldn't move when I was planted on the bed, but I didn't make noise or vomit, and I just lay down and let go.

Chi Yuan took a wet towel from the bathroom and pulled his coat. He Zhaoyu grabbed his arm in pain and apologized in a daze, "I'm sorry Chi Yuan...I can't satisfy you today, I feel a little uncomfortable..."

"I know, I know." Chi Yuan was amused by his expression and brain circuit, "I'll just wipe your body. Be obedient and let go."

He Zhaoyu looked at him warily, "Just wipe it with a towel, but don't lick me."

"..." You think beautifully.

Silently helping him scrub, He Zhaoyu was honest at first, but after a while his lips opened slightly, as if he had a lot to say.

Chi Yuan estimated that he wanted to tell another story, but he really didn't want to hear how Wukong collected the dragon balls anymore, so he intervened and said, "Do you know what happened to the three of them today?"

He Zhaoyu thought for a while, "I don't know."

"I think the other two are interested in my uncle. Who do you think will be your aunt?"

"have no idea."

The communication was ineffective. Chi Yuan curled his lips and said, "I don't know anything. You can know something."

"I don't know who my aunt is..." He Zhaoyu murmured, "But I know you are my wife."

Chi Yuan's heart skipped a beat. He Zhaoyu would never say such words when he was sober, not even with twenty knives on his head and a five-meter-deep oil pan at his feet.

"You said...you, what did you just say?"

"Wife." He Zhaoyu said concisely and to the point. A gentle cry reached Chi Yuan's heart.

"Who... who agreed to marry you..." Chi Yuan stuttered, his heart beating fast, and the hand he was scrubbing He Zhaoyu with lost his sense of propriety.

"Didn't you already design the ring?" Chatting with the drunk Mr. He is a way to save energy, just say what you have.

"ah?"

Chi Yuan quickly thought over it in his mind. Did He Zhaoyu misunderstand it? What kind of ring? When did he design the ring? Not to mention doing it for them, even the customer order has not been received yet.

"I saw your blueprint. The silver ring, with my initials written on it."

There was one time when Chi Yuan smiled happily at the computer, but found that He Zhaoyu's eyes immediately pretended to be serious again.

He Zhaoyu was curious and took a quick look while he was going to the toilet. There was a silver ring with the three letters "HZY" clearly written on it. He immediately concluded that this was the wedding ring Chi Yuan made for them.

"Sorry, you need to secretly prepare for this kind of thing. I should have said it earlier."

He Zhaoyu said sincerely, "When you make it, we will get married. I want to take wedding photos wearing it."

Chi Yuan was completely at a loss for words, and He Zhaoyu thought he was moved.

After hesitating for a while, I tried to ask, "Originally, I shouldn't point fingers at your design, but...uh...can you remove the little bell on your ring? I'll be laughed at if I take it to work."

"Yes... yes... of course, I think the bell is unreasonable, haha," Chi Yuan laughed awkwardly, "Then what, you go to sleep, I'll take a shower and then come to sleep. "

"Okay." He Zhaoyu was indeed sleepy.

Chi rushed into the bathroom as if fleeing, and took a long bath before coming out.

After making sure that He Zhaoyu was fast asleep, he quickly turned on the computer and worked overtime.

He had to make a pair of rings quickly.

The size can't be seen clearly in the picture, but the one He Zhaoyu saw was actually a necklace.