Chapter 8 Recovering Memory

He Zhaoyu thought more than once that he might have never known Chi Yuan.

The boy lying on his body in front of him, blinking and asking whether he liked him or not, how much he liked him, looked like an infatuated person worried about gains and losses.

Chi Yuan must have kept his friendship for him very deep. Thinking of this, He Zhaoyu felt sour in his heart.

"Chi Yuan, I think..." He Zhaoyu planned to chat with him.

Chi Yuan was not surprised that he didn't answer directly, and looked at him with a smile, "I don't believe anything more than three points."

Is it that bad? He Zhaoyu couldn't tell for a while whether Chi Yuan had no confidence in him or in himself.

"Why do you think so..."

"Because I can't feel it." Chi Yuan said as a matter of course, "Three points are the most, otherwise you can really say ten points? You can say it, but I still can't catch it."

He Zhaoyu thought he was having a temper, but their situation only started to change after Chi Yuan lost his memory. The relationship had just warmed up, and he didn't want Chi Yuan to have this idea so early. To put it bluntly, he was afraid that Chi Yuan would be sad.

"I know the birthday thing upsets you, but you can't..."

"Do you care whether I'm happy or not?" Chi Yuan interrupted him.

He Zhaoyu nodded hesitantly. Why was there still a trace of... cunningness in his eyes even though he was clearly being wronged?

"Then you should be obedient and act like you like me very much. I'll see how you behave." After finishing speaking, Chi Yuan put his back on the side and continued to sleep, as if something was wrong, and there seemed to be nothing wrong.

He Zhaoyu thought carefully for a long time and finally came to the conclusion: Chi Yuan might be trying to get me to treat him better.

As for what he was worried about, Chi Yuan would cry because he couldn't feel his love. It didn't seem possible. Instead, he began to worry about how to perform well.

Chi Yuan has fully experienced the addiction of being pampered and arrogant. It is true that He Zhaoyu is not very fond of others, but the advantage is that as long as he says something, He Zhaoyu will basically go along with his wishes.

Chi Yuan said he was stupid, so He Zhaoyu replied, "Then you teach me."

"Can you listen to me?"

He Zhaoyu thought back to the past. He really didn't care about Chi Yuan, so he just thought of it as compensation, "I'll try my best."

He is obedient and willing to take him into consideration, what more could you ask for.

After telling him to kiss more often, He Zhaoyu would kiss him very seriously before going to work every day. If Chi Yuan persisted, He Zhaoyu would simply take him out, "Get in the car and continue at the company."

Chi Yuan followed with a few comics. He liked to make his presence felt in front of He Zhaoyu. After going there a few times, He Zhaoyu had an extra shelf for books in his office.

Chi Yuan did not disturb He Zhaoyu when he was busy. When he was resting, he was considerate and said, "My shoulders must be sore from sitting all morning."

He Zhaoyu felt warm in his heart, "It's okay."

"It's good to move around. Why don't you come over and give me a pat on the back?"

"..."

Sometimes when he is not at the company, He Zhaoyu will definitely receive a call from Chi Yuan, "He Zhaoyu, can't you see when I send you a message?"

"Saw."

"Then why don't you reply?!" Chi Yuan was furious.

Because I don’t know what to say back. Chi Yuan only posts photos of kittens and puppies, strange-shaped rocks, selfies taken at odd angles, or cold jokes that are not funny at all in his opinion.

When He Zhaoyu read it, he replied in his heart: Read it.

But Chi Yuan asked me to return to him. He Zhaoyu then typed two words seriously: Received.

Chi Yuan was so speechless that he wanted to eat his phone: You can also take some pictures for me.

He Zhaoyu will send him a form after a while: Profit in the last quarter.

Chi Yuan counted the numbers several times, and suddenly felt that He Zhaoyu's "receipt" was particularly wonderful. How could Mr. He be so good at it? Mr. He's every reply was delicious.

He Zhaoyu allowed him to come and occasionally came home late without reporting anything, so he dared to shut He Zhaoyu out. Mr. He had no choice but to comply with his request and shouted outside with a red face: Handsome guy, open the door.

Chi Yuan was so elated that he rushed out like a whirlwind and pounced on him, "Mr. He, have you eaten outside? Do you want some dessert?"

"What dessert?"

"It's in your arms." Chi Yuan smiled idiotically, "Don't you like to do things at the dinner table, I have everything ready."

He Zhaoyu hesitated, "Didn't it just be yesterday..."

Chi Yuan glared at him, "Do it if you like."

When He Zhaoyu came out of the shower, he was still sitting cross-legged on the sofa. "What are you doing?"

"Looking at the animal world, that dog catches a bird, but doesn't eat it, and keeps playing with it, this dog!"

"..."

Chi Yuan didn't get up the next day, and he didn't respond when He Zhaoyu kissed him. It seemed he was really exhausted.

He Zhaoyu thought he would stay in bed all day, but the motivated Xiaochi wanted to get up at noon.

He instinctively put He Zhaoyu in front of everything, and after he planned to get their relationship straightened out, he should worry about himself.

His school and major were not bad, but he forgot about it. At that time, he was disheartened. It was He Zhaoyu who felt it was a pity and supported him to continue his studies in college.

I wrote a coquettish resume, and I happily wanted to ask He Zhaoyu to see if he wrote it well.

First sent a text message molesting him, when Chi Yuan stood up, his feet went limp and he fell to the ground.

The fall wasn't heavy, but he didn't recover for a long time.

His mind went blank for a few seconds, and when he woke up again, he remembered everything. Only then did I realize how lawless I was these days.

In He Zhaoyu's opinion, he must be ridiculous.