Chapter 16

"I think you're right." He Zhaoyu quickly replied.

Although neither of them clearly defined the nature of their relationship, He always regarded himself as his real boyfriend.

What are the good qualities of a real boyfriend? Gentle firm, dignified atmosphere, understanding.

Suddenly a fiancé appeared, and He Zhaoyu felt an unprecedented sense of crisis, so he couldn't wait to show Chi Yuan his excellent qualities of beauty and generosity.

Although he didn't want Chi Yuan to meet that person, not even personally.

Seeing that he was so easy to talk to, Chi Yuan was slightly relieved, "Then you can go with me then."

"I don't want to go." He Zhaoyu paused and then changed his words, "I may not be free."

He declined at first, waiting for Chi Yuan to invite him again, and then he reluctantly agreed.

Chi Yuan secretly looked at him and said, "That's right. He didn't do anything to me. I took you there as a demonstration."

He stood up and patted He Zhaoyu on the shoulder, "That's what you think, right? That's awesome! You just want to be more comprehensive than me!"

"..."

He Zhaoyu felt like there was a lump in his throat, and a breath was held in his chest. He turned his back and said, "I'm going to sleep."

Chi Yuan jumped directly on his back, kissed his ear gently, and rubbed his teeth on the earlobe. He Zhaoyu had never felt that his ears were so sensitive. He almost couldn't carry him if he dared to do it.

Chi Yuan leaned against his neck and whispered softly, "I still want to tell you that it is really a business marriage. We have never met each other a few times."

He Zhaoyu's mood improved a lot, "Yes."

"Turse?" Chi Yuan scratched his chin.

"...Okay." He Zhaoyu responded calmly, having already sorted out the postures he would use later.

On the day of the meeting, Chi Yuan still sent He Zhaoyu a location, "I'll be right here. I'll go home later."

You'd be a fool not to. He Zhaoyu almost vomited blood as soon as he arrived at the restaurant.

A rebellious boss, a wild and unrestrained second-generation ancestor... He Zhaoyu made up ten thousand kinds of personas for this fiancé, thinking that if he dared to do something out of the ordinary, he would just take advantage of the unhappiness and make a fight.

But the person in front of me is really more... innocent than he looks in the photo?

He never expected that this scene would happen. The man held Chi Yuan's hand pitifully, with tears in his eyes, "Brother Chi Yuan! I finally... finally found you!!"

If nothing happened to Chi Yuan's family, would he really marry this person? He Zhaoyu couldn't hold back anymore.

"By the way, brother Chi Yuan! Have you made the necklace? You don't have to give it to me when you're done. I want you to wear it! Wearing a necklace with my portrait on it is very romantic, isn't it?"

Chi Yuan: "..."

He Zhaoyu, who was eavesdropping at the back table: "..."

Chi Yuan cleared his throat, "Su Chen, I thought our engagement ended two years ago."

"How could it be!" Su Chen's eyes widened, "My mother didn't let me contact you at that time, and insisted that I study abroad..."

"Brother Chi Yuan! I miss you every day when I am abroad! I have been looking for you after returning to China!"