Chapter 19 Sparrow Painting

He Zhaoyu was one big and two big, and he didn't know which sentence he said was wrong again. Chi Yuan's crying that had just stopped started to get louder again.

Let him try to like me?

He Zhaoyu fell into self-doubt, there was no way to say this, so he simply kept silent and waited for him to calm down.

Chi Yuan cried until his head buzzed before moving away from He Zhaoyu's shoulder. His face was flushed red, his eyebrows were drooping, and there were drops of water on his eyelashes, and he was twitching because he was crying so hard.

"Don't be sad." He Zhaoyu said distressedly.

Chi Yuan sniffed, "I'm touched."

He Zhaoyu was silently amazed, he couldn't keep up with Chi Yuan's emotions.

"If I said...I already love you very much, would you still believe me?"

Chi Yuan sat upright, looked at him eagerly, and asked cautiously. In the blink of an eye, two more teardrops rolled down, who could not believe it.

Almost instinctively, He Zhaoyu nodded slightly, and Chi Yuan jumped on him again.

"You...don't cry,"

He Zhaoyu's shoulders were wet from his crying, and his clothes were heavy, and he said with lingering fear, "Speak up if you have something to say."

How come I didn't realize that Chi Yuan loves to cry before, the tears in the past two years don't add up as much as these days.

Chi Yuan didn't say a word, just clinging to him. Rubbing his neck back and forth, rubbing in circles, and touching his forehead to the skin, He Zhaoyu secretly screamed.

Chi Yuan's face was always red, and he thought it was because of embarrassment. According to the current body temperature, he should have a fever.

He Zhaoyu pulled the person off his body and touched it with his hand, "Chi Yuan, you have a fever."

"En." Chi Yuan nodded very calmly, "I have something to say."

"Take some medicine first, lie down and talk slowly, so you don't get a fever later."

The temperature was measured and it showed a low fever. If you take some medicine and sweat, you should be fine. While He Zhaoyu was busy, Chi Yuan was interrupted several times while casting spells, and was stuffed into a quilt and wrapped into a rice dumpling.

He Zhaoyu was slightly relieved, "What are you going to say?"

The moment he wanted to confide the most was cut off, Chi Yuan felt embarrassed, and said coyly, "Actually...actually, the words you heard didn't mean what you thought..."

He Zhaoyu raised his eyebrows and moved two centimeters closer, "What is that?"

Chi Yuan could kiss her as soon as he raised his head, and he did so.

Touching his lower lip lightly, He Zhaoyu's eyes were loving and intoxicating, and Chi Yuan seemed to have gained the power of honesty.

"I...trapped myself...I'm just sorry that I didn't get to know you better."

He Zhaoyu understood when Chi Yuan said this, but he never thought that Chi Yuan would care so much. He probably loved it so deeply that he was humble.

He said that paying back the money was indeed the best way to correct his mentality. But with his current salary situation, he may have to struggle for several lifetimes to pay it off.

He Zhaoyu began to seriously think about giving him some shares in the company.

"I want to love you equally."