Chapter 1: Be brave

"Mr. He, Mr. Chi was in a car accident."

It was in the morning, but He Zhaoyu was busy all the time, and Chi Yuan was just a little canary he raised for fun, so the assistant dragged it off until he was about to leave work.

He Zhaoyu was unusually distracted from his work immediately, "Is it serious?"

"He has been sent to the hospital. His life is not in danger."

He Zhaoyu frowned a little.

"But he hurt his head, and the doctor said that he don't know when he will wake up. Mr. He, do you want me to find you a new one..."

In He Zhaoyu's eyes, there are only two types of people: useful and useless. This canary can no longer serve the master, the best way is to change it.

The assistant has been by his side for many years and thinks he is well versed in this theory.

But He Zhaoyu cast a cold look, "Shut up."

Chi Yuan is docile and obedient, knows his eyes very well, and knows all his little habits.

He Zhaoyu thought that he could not find anyone more satisfactory than Chi Yuan. That's why he didn't want to give up Chi Yuan.

And when he saw the pale little face on the hospital bed, he felt an inexplicable sense of responsibility: he had to wait for Chi Yuan to wake up.

No matter how busy he is every day, He Zhaoyu will go to the hospital without saying anything, just sitting next to Chi Yuan for a while.

Maybe it's because he's used to it. In the past, no matter how late it was, Chi Yuan would wait for him to come home, so if he didn't see him for a day, he would feel that there was something wrong.

And one day half a month later, he finally ran out the door in a panic like in the TV series, "Doctor! His hands are moving!"

During the doctor's examination, He Zhaoyu stood at the door.

As if his brain had been formatted, Chi Yuan found that this handsome guy was looking at him intently, with unconcealable joy and worry in his eyes, so he naturally regarded him as his lover.

The doctor explained a few words to He Zhaoyu and then went out. Chi Yuan waved to him, "What's your name? You're my boyfriend, right?"

He Zhaoyu was stunned. Although the doctor said just now that he had lost his memory, it still felt strange to be asked by Chi Yuan.

He doesn't remember anything, so is it good or bad?

"I'm asking you something." Chi Yuan frowned.

"He Zhaoyu."

"Oh, He Zhaoyu..." Chi Yuan repeated in a low voice.

He Zhaoyu's heart moved. It was the first time he heard him call her own name directly. It was not a low-browed and pleasing "Mr. He", which was quite pleasing to the ear.

"How long have we been talking?"

"What are you talking about?" He Zhaoyu didn't react for a while.

"Falling in love, otherwise it's still talking about a contract." Chi Yuan looked at him like a fool.

The two of them do have a contract. He Zhaoyu re-examined him to make sure that the former Chi Yuan would not have such eyes, because he really lost his memory.

After thinking for a while, he was not sure, "Two years."

"Heh, two years." Chi Yuan dragged his voice out, took out a mirror out of nowhere, and looked at it narcissistically, "I'm in love with someone as good-looking as me, and I can't even remember the time? It's really cheap for you .”

"..."

He Zhaoyu didn't know how to describe Chi Yuan now. Lively? Weird?

Perhaps before they met, Chi Yuan had such a character. But under He Zhaoyu's hand to make a living, he became timid and cowardly, courteous in every possible way.

Thinking of this, He Zhaoyu felt depressed.

"Oh, by the way, why did I get into a car accident?"

He Zhaoyu replied calmly and truthfully, "You have to go to the company to deliver the documents to me, so you drive too fast..."

Before he could finish speaking, he was suddenly slapped on the back of the head, just like the way to discipline a child. Mr. He, who had been calm for thousands of years, was no longer calm.

Although the attack was not heavy, but he had been hit a hundred thousand times mentally, and his canary dared to hit him? !

He Zhaoyu forgot about being angry and was a little confused.

In the past, as long as his face looked a little ugly, Chi Yuan would not dare to express his anger.

Now he was bluffing, pointing to the gauze on his head, "What kind of eyes do you have? It's just a pat on you, my head still hurts now!"

"..."

"I got hurt because of you! From just now to now, I haven't said a single word of concern! You don't ask me if it hurts, why is it uncomfortable, and keep putting on a bad face, did I find a piece of wood! You are handsome and you are amazing?"

He Zhaoyu lowered his head, thinking to himself: He thought we were in a romantic relationship, it's understandable, you can't get angry with him.

Seeing him looking downcast, Chi Yuan thought he was introspecting, and then touched the place where he took the picture just now, "Okay, I think you also realized your mistake, and you must treat me well in the future."——

He Zhaoyu (convinced): He actually looked at me like a fool, he must have lost his memory