Chapter 3 He is ignorant

He Zhaoyu has always been in a state of laissez-faire regarding Little Canary's various transgressions.

But forget it at home. It's another matter for Chi Yuan to come to the company to make trouble.

Since he has been a little arrogant recently, and he is glaring at his always honest assistant, and the extremely loud "I am your father", He Zhaoyu naturally thinks that he is looking for trouble again.

We can no longer let him act like this. He Zhaoyu thought it was time to discipline Chi Yuan.

"Mr. He, you are here, I..." The assistant spoke first, intending to give himself a chance to explain.

Chi Yuan overtook the car at a corner, rushed over and hugged He Zhaoyu's arm, "He Zhaoyu! I'm here to bring you snacks! He won't let me enter your office, and he even asked me to identify myself! Tell him who I am!”

Chi Yuan hung half of his body on He Zhaoyu, and made a face at his assistant, with a proud look like "Grandpa, I am the most reasonable, just wait to die."

He dared to do this simply because he believed that He Zhaoyu would definitely be on his side. Somehow, He Zhaoyu couldn't bear to destroy his trust in herself.

So I worked as He Zhaoyu's assistant for six years, and heard Mr. He introduce himself to Chi Yuan like this, "He's new here, he's not sensible."

"No wonder..." Chi Yuan felt a little relieved. What did the assistant think of him, a nanny? Delivery guy?

"What did you bring?" He Zhaoyu asked.

"Osmanthus cake!" Chi Yuan's attention was successfully diverted. He took the thing back from the assistant's hand and chatted around He Zhaoyu, "I don't even know how to make it. Please try it and see if it tastes right. It smells pretty good..."

He Zhaoyu only felt that he hadn't talked as much in the past two years as these days, but he didn't find it annoying.

Chi Yuan naturally followed him into the office, "It's so strange..."

He Zhaoyu glanced at him, "What?"

"I'm somewhat familiar with the layout at home, but it's completely unfamiliar here."

Because this was the first time Chi Yuan entered He Zhaoyu's office in two years. In the past, he always left after seeing off, not daring to disturb He Zhaoyu, and he couldn't even see each other, so he left it to his assistant.

He Zhaoyu didn't know how to answer, Chi Yuan had already put the sweet-scented osmanthus cake on the table, "Come and taste it."

While he was eating, Chi Yuan put his chin in his hands and looked at it carefully, then bent his eyes and smiled playfully, "The president of such a big company still likes to eat these gadgets."

He Zhaoyu had to admit that his heart was moved by this smile.

Chi Yuan didn't want to leave when he came, so he simply lay down on the sofa, "I'm sleepy, I'll take a nap."

He Zhaoyu didn't chase him away, and raised his chin, "The lounge is over there."

"I'm on the sofa." Chi Yuan chuckled, "If you miss me, you can see me when you look up."

He Zhaoyu thought his statement was a bit ridiculous, and then he actually raised his head three times in ten minutes.

The assistant made two cups of coffee, one for Chi Yuan. Before that, he didn't even ask Chi Yuan to sit down and have a rest.

He Zhaoyu looked at the person who was sleeping soundly on the sofa, and asked softly, "What is his identity?"

The assistant pursed his lips, not knowing how to answer for a while. Canary seemed to be a different person, and the president's attitude towards him seemed to have changed as well.

He didn't answer, but He Zhaoyu asked softly, "What is your identity?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. He..." The assistant was very nervous, he didn't know if Chi Yuan had heard anything else, and if he would be punished, his breathing became heavier.

He Zhaoyu was close, and felt that his breathing was a bit noisy, while Chi Yuan was very light sleeper.

"You go out first."

Chi Yuan didn't sleep for a long time. When he woke up, He Zhaoyu was looking at the computer, his brows were furrowed.

"Are you unhappy? What's the matter?" Chi Yuan stretched his waist, and his voice was lazy.

It's all troublesome things at work, He Zhaoyu pressed his eyebrows, "Do you understand what I said?"

They live under one roof, but neither of them has entered into another's world, and has always been.

Chi Yuan was stunned for a moment, and changed into a very serious sitting posture, "What do you mean, I'll try my best to understand."

He Zhaoyu leaned against the back of the chair and looked at him for a few seconds, looked away, and really spoke slowly. Regardless of whether Chi Yuan could understand it or not, he felt better as he spoke.

Chi Yuan didn't have any shoes on, so he ran over and hugged him involuntarily, "Oh, look at our little baby, don't be angry~"

"..."

Chi Yuan was deeply moved by himself: How can there be a little angel like me who can cook and coax people, gentle and elegant, virtuous and virtuous, with a pure heart... When he was most vulnerable, he hugged him into the bosom, this must not move He Zhaoyu to death.

He stroked his hair soothingly, "If they don't cooperate, it's because they have blind eyes. We can definitely find a better way to piss them off!"

He Zhaoyu took a breath and said, "You better not..." Touched my head.

Chi Yuan kissed him on the top of his head, and He Zhaoyu shut up again——

***
Mr. He: Your breathing disturb my wife sleep, can you go?