Chapter 13 Falling in Love

The porridge on the table was steaming, but He Zhaoyu didn't take a mouthful, and emptied the bowl, looking not very smart.

He is usually in this state in the morning after a hangover. It takes a long time for his brain to function normally after waking up.

Chi Yuan lost his appetite just like him, and smashed the toast into small pieces. Thinking about He Zhaoyu's current state, did he hear clearly what he asked just now?

He asked if he liked him today too, and He Zhaoyu nodded: "Yes."

Then there is no more.

Well, that’s not bad either. Chi Yuan comforted himself, maybe it was because it was inconvenient to talk while brushing his teeth.

He didn't know that He Zhaoyu's Adam's apple rolled hard because of his question, he ate a lot of toothpaste, and thought about it before he agreed as if nothing had happened.

"Mr. He." Chi Yuan called tentatively. He actually hoped that He Zhaoyu could tell him not to use such harsh names, but He Zhaoyu didn't seem to care.

He Zhaoyu came back to his senses and his eyes drifted to his face.

"Does your stomach still hurt?"

"It's okay." He Zhaoyu paused and said, "Head hurts a lot, and I can't drive."

"Then...shall I send you off?"

"Okay." He Zhaoyu was very satisfied with this proposal, and his appetite improved.

If they want to go out together, it seems that the link of kissing before going out seems to be avoided. But when the two of them stood together in the porch, Chi Yuan was still habitually looking forward to something.

When he looked up, he found that He Zhaoyu was looking at him, as if with a little... affectionate?

Chi Yuan clutched the hem of his clothes nervously, waiting with his lips pouted or not, this was the first kiss between them!

"Your eyes are a bit swollen." He Zhaoyu didn't want to kiss him.

"...ah...ah, yes..."

"Didn't you sleep well yesterday?"

"Uh...it's okay." Chi Yuan smiled shyly, he didn't sleep at all.

He was afraid that He Zhaoyu would not remember when he woke up from the wine, and he was afraid that what would happen if he lost his memory after sleeping.

If he also forgets, no one in this world will know that He Zhaoyu likes Chi Yuan.

This matter needs to be reinforced with three layers of steel bars, and it must be nailed in the mind.

Chi Yuan started to sleep when he arrived at the company, covering him with a small blanket and lying on the sofa. He has been restless since he recovered his memory, and now he can finally sleep peacefully.

I woke up once in the middle, borrowed the kitchen from the company cafeteria, and made some desserts.

When He Zhaoyu came back from the meeting and saw the tiramisu on the table and the sleeping god on the sofa, he suddenly felt that it was so happy to go to work.

After working for a while, Chi Yuan was still sleeping, so He Zhaoyu walked over and squatted beside him, listening to his steady panting, and felt that even his breathing was cute.

Supporting his head with one hand, he childishly adjusted his breathing to the same frequency as him. Chi Yuan opened his mouth slightly and pressed his fingers softly.

He Zhaoyu lowered his eyes and was about to lower his head when Chi Yuan was woken up by the touch. He blinked and his eyelashes flickered and called him, "Mr. He."

I hate it, I don’t want to kiss it anymore.

"Have you been here looking at me?"

"No, I'm just taking a break here." He Zhaoyu said gloomily.

Chi Yuan turned over, held his arms in his arms, put his face against his forearms, and closed his eyes with satisfaction, "Then take a rest."

He Zhaoyu looked at his side face, and put his hair behind his ears, revealing his small ears.

Chi Yuan, who is sleeping with his arm in his arms, is so obedient, I really want to...

"Mr. He, if you're busy, you can go first, don't worry about me."

Scored twice. He Zhaoyu stopped halfway, kissed the air, and retracted his arm, "Okay."

"Mr. He, do you want braised chicken or roasted chicken?"

"Mr. He, would you like some ice?"

"Mr. He, I've put this here for you."

"..."

He Zhaoyu likes to collect watches and has bought too many recently. Chi Yuan is about to help him move them to a bigger box.

"I remember buying the box, I'll go look for it..."

He Zhaoyu took the phone around a few times, thought about it, and made a call. It took a long time before a cheerful female voice came, "Xiao He, didn't I say don't disturb my trip with Lao He... What's the matter?"

"It's nothing, I just want to ask, what did you call me when I was a kid?"

There was silence for two seconds, "Hey, Xiao He, what's your name?"

"..."

He Zhaoyu's heart ached, "Mom, my name is He Zhaoyu."

There were two concealed laughs from the other side, "Yu Bao'er, mom is joking with you, how could mom forget."

"..."

As the footsteps approached, Chi Yuan was holding a box, and the ending sounded with a little joy, "Mr. He, I found it."

He Zhaoyu calmly turned on the speakerphone and accepted the rush of maternal love. "My dear, how are you doing recently? Have you eaten well? Mommy loves Yu Bao'er the most, you know~"

He Zhaoyu answered coldly twice, then turned off the speakerphone, and was about to hang up, when He's mother suddenly asked, "Who was talking to you just now, are you still in the company?"

"at home."

"Oh~~ So who is it? Is it the kind that you would bring to your mother?"

He Zhaoyu raised the corners of his mouth slightly, with a tenderness that he couldn't even notice, "Yes."

There was a male voice somewhat similar to him on the phone, "Then go find your wife and call her baby, what's the point of acting like a baby to my wife? Didn't you hate it when you were young?"

"..."

He Zhaoyu hung up the phone, and Chi Yuan obediently put on his watch beside him, not intending to chat with him about the content of the phone.

Then he won't be in vain. He Zhaoyu cleared his throat and said, "My mother just likes to scream."

Chi Yuan nodded, "En."

"...and my aunt and uncle, which made all my friends when I was young call them."

"People who are close to you will call it that."

"A close person?"

"Yes."

Smoke was coming from He Zhaoyu's head, his eyes darkened, and his lips pursed into a thin line. Wiping the seam of his trousers back and forth with his fingers, those who didn't know thought how much Chi Yuan had given him.

She felt pretentious but didn't like it, "So...why do you still call me Mr. He?"

At the same time as the question was asked, the screen of the mobile phone lit up, and it was a message from He's mother: Congratulations, classmate Xiao He, you have fallen in love.