Chapter 17 I'm sick

He Zhaoyu thought he could watch Chi Yuan collapse calmly.

After all, he is not soft-tempered, and those who use his sincerity as a cage have nothing to pity.

He convinced himself so, but still slowly walked towards Chi Yuan, squatted down and looked at him levelly.

Chi Yuan buried his face in his knees, almost rolling himself into a ball. He Zhaoyu grabbed his arm, as if trying to crush the bones, forcing him to look at her.

Without moving his eyes, he said for a long time, "Chi Yuan, I really don't know what is in your mind."

"I don't know either." Chi Yuan replied in a daze. His gaze was always on He Zhaoyu's face, but he didn't know what he was looking at.

"Very good." He Zhaoyu stood up, as if his strength had been drained, "Go to rest early."

It seems that every time I say a word, something between them is falling apart, and it is slowly becoming worse than it was at the beginning.

He Zhaoyu was very confused. If what Chi Yuan and Su Chen said was true, were his emotions these days all part of his plan?

Then he won, and He Zhaoyu was indeed affected. To be precise, he was fascinated by Chi Yuan.

For example, when he cried now, He Zhaoyu didn't bother to care about him making a fool of himself.

It's just that all the truth in Chi Yuan, who he likes, is the most unreal. He Zhaoyu couldn't accept such a gap.

Chi Yuan sat on the side of the bed, thought for a while before speaking, "Don't mind what I just said."

He Zhaoyu just told the truth, so he was naturally the one who was wrong. He was too arrogant. As soon as He Zhaoyu was nice to him, he accidentally became so proud that he felt proud.

"I will always be here and I will never go anywhere. I remember what we said from the beginning."

He Zhaoyu failed to pretend to sleep, his eyelashes fluttered slightly, and his voice sounded like a hoarse crack, "It's good that you know."

They all thought they had a dream of being deeply loved.

Chi Yuan became good again, but this time He Zhaoyu no longer asked anxiously why.

They rarely spoke unless necessary.

Fortunately, Chi Yuan still has work to be busy with, otherwise he would be bored to death if he stayed at home alone all day long.

He Zhaoyu worked overtime on weekends, and Chi Yuan looked through the ingredients at home, planning to buy a la carte and cook a hot pot at night.

After thinking about it, he picked up two more bottles of wine, he didn't want to continue being awkward with He Zhaoyu. Hopefully a meal and a drink would be better.

I feel so lost in my free time recently. I go home only to realize that I went out wearing home clothes and an apron.

The temperature is low in the evening, and I feel a little dizzy when I go out. When I went home and saw a strange mixed-race beauty, I thought I had gone wrong.

The beauty saw the chocolate in his hand at a glance, took the bag of snacks, and said casually, "Take the rest to the kitchen."

Chi Yuan was stunned, "Are you...?"

The beauty muttered something, it should be in French, but Chi Yuan didn't understand. I heard him laughing and saying, "He Zhaoyu really enjoys it, the nannies are so pretty."

"What are you talking about?"

When He Zhaoyu came out from the back room, the beauty went up to meet her, raising the bag in her hand, "There's nothing dear, there's something delicious~"

He Zhaoyu looked at Chi Yuan through the beauty first, but the latter avoided his eyes and went to the kitchen to get busy.

Every time he met with family members, He Zhaoyu felt like he was picked up. The whole family was enthusiastic and enthusiastic, but he was the one who was so cold and cold-hearted.

Grandpa passed away early, and grandma remarried abroad. This beauty, who was about the same age as him, was his brother-in-law in terms of seniority, and she was a representative of excessive romance.

Thinking of this, He Zhaoyu glanced over secretly. Chi Yuan was expressionless, and put a large bouquet of roses brought by his uncle into a vase.

It's because he thought too much, there are so many misunderstandings, Chi Yuan probably doesn't care about these at all.

He Zhaoyu was pestered into the room to play games. Chi Yuan prepared dinner and called them, and vaguely heard their conversation.

"You can't live at home, it's inconvenient."

"What's the inconvenience? I'll stay here for a while. I'll be afraid when it's dark at night."

"Seriously, how old are you and still afraid of the dark?"

"Why don't you accompany me to open a room... I really can't do it alone."

The beauty didn't pester He Zhaoyu on purpose, nor did he come to see He Zhaoyu on purpose. It's just that he always thought that he was a pure and straight man, but he was inexplicably confessed by his rival, who chased him and wanted to be his 1, and he didn't get rid of him even after he went abroad.

When the beauty is alone, she always feels her ass is cold.

But these words meant something else to Chi Yuan, knocked on the door, "It's time to eat."

The beauty instantly put all her troubles behind her, and ran out staggeringly smelling the fragrance. He Zhaoyu followed, but was stopped by Chi Yuan.

"I can make room for you." Chi Yuan bit his lip, "I'll come back when you...you're all done."

He didn't really think so, he just wanted to see He Zhaoyu's reaction, and wondered if there was any hope between them.

He Zhaoyu was silent for a while, then said lightly, no need.

A meal for three people, two of them are tasteless, and the remaining one is worth three people's meal.

While talking about "Gourmet Paradise" and "Great Food Country", seeing everyone's passionate eyes on the two of them, lamenting the magic of the Creator, can anyone really face hot pot without chopsticks?

Chi Yuan's head hurt even more, it was just a cold, but he was knocked down and couldn't lift his spirits at all.

Sickly, he went to lie down first, and He Zhaoyu came in after a while, was splashed with oil by his idiot uncle, and opened the closet to find a change of clothes.

Chi Yuan thought that he was really going to leave with the beauty, as if He Zhaoyu left this door, he would have nothing.

No time to think about anything else, she ran down barefoot and blocked the door, "You...you can't go."

"Don't you still want to make room for us?"

He Zhaoyu sighed softly in his heart, how could Chi Yuan push him to others so easily, is he really so hard-hearted that he doesn't care about anything.

Now that Chi Yuan was blocking the door, he felt that he hadn't been blocked, but that Chi Yuan wanted him again.

"But..." The aggravated cold had a strong nasal voice, which could just cover up other emotions, "But I'm sick, can't you stay with me?"