Chapter 18

"But I'm sick, can't you stay with me?"

Chi Yuan had one hand behind his back, his nails embedded in his palm.

What was he doing? Maybe he was begging He Zhaoyu not to open a room with someone else. It's like competing for favor, and he's not even sure of winning. How did they become like this.

When he didn't get an answer right away, Chi Yuan stepped forward and grabbed He Zhaoyu's hand and looked at him silently.

He Zhaoyu avoided his eyes, did not shake his hand back, and said with no fluctuation in his voice, "Okay, I understand."

He glanced down and said unnaturally, "Don't stand on the ground with bare feet."

"I want to talk to you." Chi Yuan had no time to care about this and held him tight, "Okay?"

"Okay." He Zhaoyu answered quickly now, and he couldn't get what he asked for.

In the past few days, he has been trying to figure out Chi Yuan's state of mind. The situation of a canary being raised is naturally very different from that of a person who is in pain.

So amnesia is an opportunity. Chi Yuan tastes the benefits and finds it very useful. Does every word and action after that have this kind of purpose?

And he would pathetically try to find evidence of what was being taken to heart, exhausting himself mentally and physically. Because he really likes Chi Yuan.

Chi Yuan was about to breathe a sigh of relief, then he jumped up with his feet and was picked up by He Zhaoyu and put on the bed. "Wait for me, soon."

Regardless of his sense of ritual or mysophobia, he didn't want to chat with Chi Yuan while wearing oily ideas and the smell of hot pot.

Chi Yuan watched He Zhaoyu enter the bathroom blankly, so he took the clothes to take a bath? ? ?

While he was in a mess, there was a symbolic knock on the door, and a beautiful face popped out, "Why don't you come out to eat? Hey, where is Yuyu?"

Chi Yuan looked at him warily, "Taking a shower."

"Oh, then wait until he finishes taking a shower..."

"He wants to sleep with me after taking a bath." Chi Yuan said bluntly.

The blind beauty's eyes suddenly lit up, "Oh, you..." He covered his mouth, excited as if he had eaten a big melon, "You!! Oh là là!!"

"..."

Before I had eaten all the beauty melon, my thoughts jumped to myself again.

Playing with her fingers around her shoulder-length hair, she chatted with Chi Yuan, "Is it fun to fall in love with a man?"

Why is his deadly enemy and eldest nephew looking so happy.

Chi Yuan rolled his eyes, "I will be very happy if you don't come to participate."

The beauty was taken aback for a moment, and then smiled, "I don't like to hang out with my eldest nephew."

"..." Chi Yuan felt dizzy and uncomfortable, because he regarded the beauty as a rival in love, and the other party subconsciously responded to everything she said. After hearing him say this, his head started to spin.

Did he mean that he was He Zhaoyu's uncle? ! He can be regarded as an elder, and he just rolled his eyes at the elder, which is really good.

Seeing him in a daze, the beauty was afraid that he still didn't understand, "I am He Zhaoyu's brother-in-law. You can also call me uncle, or you can call me Lucas."

[Note: Lucas French name. Transliteration: law card]

"Don't date your relatives," He Zhaoyu came out of the bathroom, and gave Lucas a card, "This hotel is also the property of the family, you can go and live there."

"You can't be so heartless!" Lucas' bright face showed a look of fear, "What if he finds me?! How can I be the opponent of that Silver Demon if I'm so weak!"

He Zhaoyu smiled next to his ear, "Then you just obey. If Brother Xi really accepts you, you will be regarded as eliminating harm for the people."

"Let's discuss it. I'll sleep between you two. I'm very good."

"……roll."

After seeing off my uncle, the house was instantly quiet. He Zhaoyu was a little dumbfounded, "So you think we..."

Chi Yuan lowered his head in shame.

He Zhaoyu raised his eyebrows, "In your mind, am I such an unprincipled person?"

"No, no," Chi Yuan waved his hands anxiously and said sadly, "But you have ignored me for several days. I'm afraid..."

"I wanted to say that you ignored me." He Zhaoyu sat next to him, took a breath, and decided to make it clear first.

"I heard the conversation between you and your ex-fiancé that day."

Chi Yuan raised his head suddenly, thinking about what he had said.

"I admit that I have not been good to you in the past two years. It was not until you lost your memory that I changed. But it is not bad, so... I find it difficult to accept the idea of ​​trying every possible means to live in a cage."

"As for you, I understand your thoughts. If I like you, I will treat you better and make your life more comfortable. I can understand that. But you can't force yourself to like me. You really don't have feelings for me, and you don't have to... …”

Before he finished speaking, Chi Yuan threw himself into his arms without hesitation or weight. He Zhaoyu's heart trembled when the little iron head hit him, and he cried while hugging him.

I am happy and fortunate that He Zhaoyu just misunderstood and He Zhaoyu still likes him.

He Zhaoyu's heart was as solid as a rock, "Stop crying, it doesn't work for me."

"woo woo woo woo……"

"Well, I was wrong."

He Zhaoyu seriously reviewed himself, "Actually, you owe me money... I never wanted you to pay it back, and I didn't want it to be a bond that binds us. I was afraid that you really wanted to leave, so I was in a hurry..."

The more he talked about Chi Yuan, the harder he cried. He Zhaoyu coaxed him helplessly,

He waited until he calmed down a little before he tried to speak, "Actually... I think I'm pretty okay,"

No matter what, he couldn't bear to let go of Chi Yuan, so he gave each other a chance.

It was the first time that He Zhaoyu recommended himself to others, and He Zhaoyu was a little embarrassed, "Do you want to try to really like me?"