Chapter 12 I will remember

Chi Yuan couldn't believe what he heard.

He even wondered if he had been hypnotized by He Zhaoyu's talk about the Turtle Immortal and heard these words in his dream.

He pinched his arm quietly, and his face wrinkled up in pain.

He Zhaoyu carefully discerned his expression, and his face became complicated, "Does my liking bother you so much?"

"..." Not really. Chi Yuan calmed down and said, "You, you are drunk..."

He Zhaoyu nodded slightly, as if he had been awakened, and said honestly, "I was drunk. Sorry..."

He paused. Now was not a good time to express his feelings. His thinking was much slower than usual, and he was afraid that his words would not express his feelings.

But now that a hole has been opened, I want to tell everything.

During the few seconds of waiting for the next step, Chi Yuan's heart seemed to be pinched out of thin air, sometimes being pinched, sometimes being scratched by nails, making it sore and painful.

He was afraid that He Zhaoyu would say he liked her one second, and then tell him he was drunk the next second.

Sorry I said the wrong thing. Sorry don't take it seriously.

I wanted to retreat, but I couldn't take it back for a long time. I also wanted to put my heart in his hands.

"I'm sorry for telling you now, I just thought about it clearly."

When Chi Yuan asked him how much he liked that day, he thought about it seriously. Chi Yuan can't love her purely and passionately, he likes it unclearly.

"I've been thinking about when it was recently. No matter which time I think of, it's too late. I can only keep pushing forward." He Zhaoyu smiled softly. "It turns out it was the very beginning."

He spoke very slowly because he had to find the right words in his brain that was numbed by alcohol.

Chi Yuan heard every word clearly, but could not react.

"I know what I'm talking about." He Zhaoyu added.

Chi Yuan was still speechless, staring at him with an expression he had never seen before.

"Have you recovered your memory, I can see it." It started when he said that he was back to normal.

He Zhaoyu tried to comfort him, "So there's nothing to worry about."

Still not talking.

He Zhaoyu began to mutter, what was wrong with him? Afraid that Chi Yuan would get into trouble by holding it in like this, he sighed and said softly, "Okay, if it makes you feel burdened..."

Chi Yuan plunged into his arms, hugged his neck tightly, and cried.

He Zhaoyu was stunned for two seconds, then slowly put her hands on his shoulders, annoyed and at a loss what to do, "Are you crying? I made you cry..."

Chi Yuan might just want to shed tears silently, but he couldn't help it, and the sobbing became louder and louder, which made He Zhaoyu's heart clenched tightly.

He realized dully that Chi Yuan had never cried in front of him, let alone cried loudly, except for sometimes shedding tears when he did something cruel.

Chi Yuan was about to die of grievances, and He Zhaoyu expressed his heart to him. He thought he would be excited and happy, but grievances occupied almost all of his emotions.

He has had no one to complain about for two years.

When he fell to the bottom of the valley, anyone could give him a face, and the person he liked was right in front of him, but he could only get along with him day and night in the humblest capacity.

He was so wronged.

He Zhaoyu didn't know how to comfort him, afraid that what he said wrong would make him even more sad. I didn't even dare to hug him hard, for fear of breaking him.

After worrying for a long time, my face turned green, "How about... how about I sing a song for you."

It really is the most straightforward way to coax people.

It took Chi Yuan a long time to stop, because he cried too hard, and would twitch from time to time.

I don’t know if my eyes are swollen from crying or because I’m sleepy. I can’t even open them, but I refuse to sleep. I have nothing to say. “Tell me again. Wukong learned the Turtle Style Qigong, and then what?”

He Zhaoyu bit the bullet and talked for another two episodes, and finally realized that Chi Yuan might either really like "Dragon Ball" like him, or just didn't want him to sleep.

Someone who had been seen through his mind said embarrassedly, "You are sober tomorrow, what should you do if you don't remember?"

"I will remember."

"Okay..." Chi Yuan pursed his lips, still reluctant, "Then you go to sleep."

He Zhaoyu went to sleep as he wished, but he didn't have enough rest at all, so he had to get up and go to work again. He had only slept less than four hours, and the hangover and lack of sleep made his head ache like a split.

Chi Yuan stood in front of the bed with a tense little face, with a serious expression, "Morning."

He Zhaoyu replied, "Morning."

Chi Yuan pursed his lips without saying a word, and stared at him intently, as if he wanted to use his thoughts to knock open his muddy head and pull out useful information.

He Zhaoyu was idle for a few seconds and went over what happened last night, "I remember."

Chi Yuan let out a long breath of relief.

He Zhaoyu also relaxed inexplicably and pulled on his slippers into the bathroom.

"He... President He... He Zhao... President... Yu..."

Chi Yuan called him behind him with his tongue tied, still wanting to make sure.

He Zhaoyu grinned while brushing his toothbrush.

Chi Yuan held the door frame, revealing half of his face, his eyelids were still a little swollen, but he was in high spirits. Like a boy who just fell in love, ask him carefully and expectantly, "Do you like me today too?"