Chapter 6 Happy Birthday

Chi Yuan often goes to He Zhaoyu's company to play with him.

The main reason is that Mr. He has been so busy recently that if he doesn't come, they may not meet each other for a day or two.

Whenever He Zhaoyu put down the computer and rested for a while, Chi Yuan immediately ran over and pulled his hair. He didn't know if he was massaging or if he wanted to play.

If He Zhaoyu felt a little rebellious, Chi Yuan raised his beautiful eyes to frighten him, "Be more obedient."

In a blink of an eye, he dissipated his feigned anger again, "Am I being good today? Am I your cutie?"

Having such a lively and active person by your side has an inexplicable stress-relieving effect.

But Chi wished not to bring dessert every time he came, it was up to his mood whether to make it or not. He Zhaoyu is not easy to force, the customary afternoon tea has become something to look forward to, and hunger marketing can be understood.

Sometimes He Zhaoyu wonders early in the morning: "Will Chi Yuan cook me something to eat today?"

He tends to get irritable if he doesn't eat something sweet in the afternoon. The assistant said to go to the dessert shop to buy it for him, but if Chi Yuan comes to deliver something to him again, he won't be able to eat it. He's not stupid.

In the afternoon, Chi Yuan wandered over, but he still came empty-handed like the previous two days. He Zhaoyu couldn't help being a little disappointed.

"Why? Tired of looking at me?" Chi Yuan squinted at him.

"If you don't do it, you should tell me." Mr. He, who didn't get the small cake, was indignant. In the high-pressure job, this is a life-saving thing.

If Chi Yuan completely quit, he wouldn't say anything, he just didn't like being disappointed in expectations.

At this time, the only puff that is easy to eat should also be sold out.

Chi Yuan smiled softly, "The time you go home is unpredictable every day, and you didn't tell me."

"I'm working overtime."

"I'll know if you work overtime or not? Did you tell me with your brainwaves? I'm sorry we don't have the same frequency."

Chi Yuan sat on the desk and looked at him aggrievedly, "Mr. He, are you really so busy that you don't even have a minute to send a message? Is it troublesome?"

No trouble, it's just that he never consciously wanted to do it.

He Zhaoyu thought for a while, "Okay, I will tell you later."

"So good!" This is what Chi Yuan wanted. He immediately smiled again, his eyes turned into crescent moons, and he held his face and kissed him, "I'll make mousse for you tomorrow!"

He Zhaoyu is also very happy, it turns out that there are good things to eat so simple, so he has to tell Chi Yuan the itinerary every day.

This day He Zhaoyu came home late, every time after ten o'clock Chi Yuan would not wait for him.

I thought I was going to take a bath and sleep alone again, but the house was brightly lit, and a small head poked out, "He Zhaoyu! You're back!"

He Zhaoyu was simply pleasantly surprised. Obviously Qianchi would wait for him to go home every day, but it was far less throbbing than now.

"I'm afraid I won't be able to catch up, hurry up!"

Chi Yuan took the slippers and stared at him to change them, He Zhaoyu wondered why he was so excited, "Can't keep up with what?"

"You don't know what day it is, do you?"

Being dragged to the dining table in a daze, He Zhaoyu stared at the huge cake box for a few seconds before realizing it, and said in astonishment, "It's not my birthday..."

"How can I miss such a happy birthday?" Chi Yuan couldn't help but turn out the lights and light candles. The candlelight reflected on his face, making him look gentle and beautiful.

"He Zhaoyu, happy birthday."

If the heartbeat for a person can be transformed into a real thing, He Zhaoyu now has about a hundred pink puppies wagging their tails happily.

So his birthday wish was that Chi wished that he could smile as happily every day as he does now.

If there is Chi Yuan, he will probably be able to celebrate his birthday next year. Birthday seems to be a very warm thing, but he has never experienced it before.

Childhood birthdays are a tool for adults to communicate. He has never sat down to eat a piece of cake quietly like now.

Chi Yuan licked off the cream on the corner of his mouth, and He Zhaoyu leaned forward, waiting for him to kiss her lips again.

Chi Yuan squinted his eyes and stepped back, like a lazy fox, "Hey baby, you are one year older, it's time to learn to take the initiative to kiss." Fingers scratched his chin, "You really rarely kiss I."

"I've kissed him many times." He Zhaoyu pinched the back of his neck and kissed the mole on the side of his neck first, "But it was all in the past."

"If I forgot, it means I didn't have it. Now make it up for me."

His hand dishonestly touched the bottom, "And here, I forgot what it looks like, take it out and show me."

After a lot of tossing, Chi Yuan rubbed his sore waist. He Zhaoyu himself is not as serious as he looks, otherwise he wouldn't have just dealt with him at the dinner table.

Googling twice, holding the cake and taking a bite to replenish energy, "Will you celebrate my birthday with me too?"

He Zhaoyu nodded, "I will."

"Great, then tomorrow..."

He memorized Chi Yuan's words well, and He Zhaoyu reported the itinerary reflexively, "There is something wrong with the construction site in Area A, I have to go there tomorrow, and if it's too late, I'll come back the day after tomorrow."

Chi Yuan visibly put on a bitter face.

He Zhaoyu couldn't bear it, but he didn't go to the construction site for fun, and it was inconvenient to take Chi Yuan with him, so he could only comfort him, "It will be fine after a few days of busy work."

"……Oh well."

He Zhaoyu set off early the next morning and came back the next morning, watching news in the car that he didn't have time to read.

Chi Yuan didn't send him anything, but there was one. It was that Chi Yuan had no money on his mobile phone before, so he used his mobile phone to buy a pastry chef course. Birthday greetings from the system there.

Chi Yuan was five years and one day younger than him.