Chapter 2 Dapeng spreads its wings

Chi Yuan wished to get rid of the amnesia, and he had no other physical problems. After two more days of observation, he could be discharged from the hospital.

On the day of discharge, the nurse said: "You can go."

Chi Yuan: "Okay sister."

An hour later, nurse: "You can go."

Chi Yuan put on a bitter face, and called He Zhaoyu angrily, "You know I'm leaving the hospital today, right?"

"I know." He Zhaoyu's voice was as emotionless as ever.

"What about you?"

"Busy."

"I'm still waiting for you to pick me up. I don't need you to stay with me when I'm in the hospital. I'm afraid that if you don't sleep well, it will affect your work. Why don't you come to pick me up when I'm discharged? I've been waiting for a long time..." Chi Yuan muttered aggrievedly. , He Zhaoyu had no room to interrupt for a long time.

He patiently didn't hang up the phone, and finally waited for him to stop before saying, "Either you take a taxi..."

"I forgot where our house is, and I don't seem to have a key. Come pick me up..."

He Zhaoyu was doing errands outside, so he could pick up Chi Yuan on the way, and he happened to go home at noon to rest for a while, and then go to the company in the afternoon.

He wanted to eat the dishes made by Chi Yuan, so he responded, "Then wait for me."

Chi Yuan waited obediently for another hour, even if he changed his personality, he was easy to coax, and he was not angry when He Zhaoyu came. On the road, Xiaozui kept talking non-stop, and He Zhaoyu ignored him.

When he got home, Chi Yuan kicked off his shoes and ran into the house with bare feet, "Wow! It's so big..."

He Zhaoyu stopped him displeasedly, "Put on your slippers and turn on the air conditioner. I want something lighter. Hurry up..."

Chi Yuan frowned, "Are you ordering the old lady?"

The doll who has been doing things according to the instructions suddenly has his own consciousness and becomes disobedient and inconsiderate. It depends on whether you find it new or hate him for being disobedient.

He Zhaoyu is still leaning towards the former, and Chi Yuan's various vivid expressions make him look handsome.

"Look at how skillful you are at ordering people, you have used me a lot before." Chi Yuan realized later.

handle? He Zhaoyu smacked the word. In the past, they all tacitly agreed that these housework should be done by Chi Yuan.

Now that Chi Yuan seemed to be a different person, He Zhaoyu remembered his good times before, and said regretfully, "You were not like this before."

"Then I must be quite angry with you."

"..."

Chi Yuan suddenly raised his head proudly, "It seems that the heavens can't stand it anymore, give me a chance to start again, I have to train you well."

He believed that with his eyesight, he could be with He Zhaoyu for two years. This person should have merits, and Xiuxiu could still be used.

He Zhaoyu was greatly shocked, this is not amnesia, it must be taken away by someone's powerful daughter-in-law.

He Zhaoyu was busy for a long time, and didn't even bother to drink his saliva. He wanted to ask Chi Yuan to pour some for him, but sighed again, "Forget it, you rest, I'm going to work."

Chi Yuan looked around in the strange yet familiar room. There was a booklet next to the refrigerator. The first page read: Extra meal at 3:00 pm. The following are recipes for various snacks.

After reading a few pages, Chi Yuan probably understood that this was what He Zhaoyu wanted to eat, and he couldn't pick it up on his way back from work, so he probably had to make it himself and send it to him.

"Serving the ancestors is this." Chi Yuan curled his lips and threw the book aside.

After a while, he picked it up again. He thought He Zhaoyu came to pick him up specially and left without eating lunch.

Muscle memory and the fact that the recipe came out pretty decent.

He's is considered a landmark building in S City. Chi Yuan took a taxi there, feeling like it was his first time here, but also seemed like he had been there countless times.

The front desk should know him and have a smooth ride. Chi Yuan shuttled through the bustling building, feeling a little proud that his boyfriend is such an outstanding person.

He failed to enter He Zhaoyu's office and was stopped by his assistant. The other person looked used to it, took the thing in his hand and ignored him.

Chi Yuan froze in place, "That..."

Where is the sister-in-law's platoon?

"What?" The assistant gave him a sideways glance, "You can go."

Chi Yuan thought that he could not embarrass He Zhaoyu when he was away from home, so he showed a decent smile, "Where is He Zhaoyu, I will see him before leaving."

"Mr. He is in a meeting." The assistant said impatiently.

He watched people place dishes. Chi Yuan used to come every day to bring food to He Zhaoyu and handed it to him respectfully. He looked like he was being bullied. Since his relationship with He Zhaoyu was not on the stage, he naturally did not take Chi Yuan seriously.

"Then I'll wait in his office."

Chi Yuan wanted to go in as he spoke, but the assistant stopped him directly in front of the door and said contemptuously, "Please recognize your identity."

"What's your attitude?!" Chi Yuan became angry, his eyes widened, as if he wanted to fight him, "My identity is your father!"

The assistant hadn't figured out why this well-behaved canary suddenly blew up, when He Zhaoyu's cold voice sounded behind him

"Chi Yuan, what are you messing with?"——