Chapter 18

Ares' Pov
It has been two days since my son had gone missing. I had the whole army looking for my boy but he was not found in any state in the USA. I felt very worried. I feel so guilty for not protecting him. Everyday I would go to his room and lay on his bed before crying and then drifting off to sleep. I felt suffocated without him. Where the hell is he? Has he been kidnapped? Did he leave me because I didn't spend time with him? Is he okay? Those were the only things that were in my head. Where the hell is my son? Where are you Conner. I remembered the day he was brought to me. I felt like I had another reason to live. He is the reason I am still breathing till today, what do I do? Please son come back to me. I love and miss you. Please don't leave me.

Madison's Pov
It has been two days and I had not gotten a call or message from Lily. I had tried calling her but her phone was always switched off. I sensed something was wrong because Lily does not usually behave like this. I decided to inform Damien about it. I went to his room and knocked on the door I heard a hoisk voice say 'come in' and I went in. He was smoking as always.

"What is it?" he asked.

" I think Lily is missing, since when she had left for her vacation she has not called or texted me. I have tried calling her so many times but her phone was switched off"  I said worried.

He looked at me and he stood up to walk towards me leaving no space between us. He put his nose close to my neck making me shiver, he inhaled my scent and went back to his seat leaving me dumbfounded. He stood up again and walked to his bedside drawer, he opened it and pulled out a dagger before walking back to me. I became scared wondering what his next move would be. I quickly turned around and was about to leave but the door got shut. I tried opening it but it was locked and turned around and found him right behind me leaving no space between us. He grabbed my arm and before I knew it I found myself thrown on the bed and he was on top of me I tried to push him away but he didn't even budge. I screamed but later realised it was useless because Lily was not here. She was the only one who could save me from this man. He looked at me and smirked before he brought out the dagger from his pocket and stabbed it on my right thigh making me scream my lungs out, tears dropped from my eyes. I kept on screaming until I felt my voice seizing. I started to drift into darkness before everything turned black.

Damien's Pov
She had fallen unconscious now, I pulled out my dagger and stood up from the bed. This was the only way to draw Lily's attention, I didn't want to hurt her but I had to. Lily is way too important to me than her, yes she is important to me but Lily first. I licked her blood from my dagger with my tongue and man it tasted so good. I looked at her again before I kissed her forehead and then left the room. I told the butler to get a doctor to treat her wounds before I went to my office.

Lily's Pov
I felt a throbbing scream in my ear, it sounded like a female screaming and then one person came to my mind, mum! Did dad hurt her again? I have to finish this tradition and return home. Forgive me mum but I need to turn deaf ears to your pain. I can't fall for dad's tricks. I am sure he hurt her to make me come running back but I won't. I have to stay strong. I kept hearing her screams until it subsided. I went to a conner and started crying out my pain. After what seemed like hours I decided to get up and get what I came her for. I bought clothes and shoes for me and Conner but mostly me before I headed back to the old castle. I went back and called out to Conner but he didn't answer I kept on calling his name but he didn't answer. I went to the room where he normally stays and I didn't see him there, I panicked. Did he run away? Was he kidnapped but by who?! I was so afraid that I didn't know what to do. I just stood in the middle of the room crying. I felt another presence in the room, I turned around and found Diana, goddess of lust standing behind me. She was standing there like a whore who was horny.

"Where is he you goddamn whore?!" I yelled at her.

"Let's make a deal Ruby, I give him back to you only if you fuck me." she said.

"You must be dreaming to ever think that I would fuck you! I am not a fucking lesbian or whore like you. Why don't you get that!!" I yelled. This whore has always had eyes on me anytime I came here, now she has kidnapped Conner in exchange of sex with her?! Great! Just great!!! I should be greatful it was not a vampire or lycan or my relatives that took him, it was just a whore. Surely I can get away with this one