Chapter 4

Damien's Pov
I walk into my daughter's room and I find out that she had not yet returned from school. My blood boiled at the sight of her absence. I immediately called my wife and she arrived immediately. Without giving her a glance I asked her " Where is Lily?" I asked. " She said she might come home late today" she said. What the fuck did this woman just tell me?! Did she let Lily go somewhere else without my permission. I gave her a deadly glare and walked past her.

Madison's Pov
I was so afraid to the core when he gave me that deadly glare because I knew what it meant. Ever since I married this man he has never shown me his calm and sweet side that is if he had one because he only acts cold and deadly. If my parents were alive I would never had married him for any reason, all these nonsense happened because of my aunt and because I owed him my life.
Flashback
When I was 19 years old my aunt sold me to an old man as his mistress. Everytime I tried running away but to no avail but lucky me I was not raped by that old fat hag but he would always starve me everytime I refused to have sex with him. I was nearly dieing when Damien came to the man's house and killed him, that was the scariest side of him. He tore the man's flesh with his teeth or should I say fangs and claws, his eyes were pure red and it scared the shit out of me. That the day I just prepared myself to die but I rather prefared to die out of hunger than someone ripping my flesh apart but to my greatest shock this man carried me in his arms and took me to his house, he made sure I ate well and looked healthy but what surprised me the most was when he ordered me to marry him or he would kill me. I agreed to marry him after all he saved my life. He never had a long conversation with me for once, he would only ask questions and give me money that I never imagined for me to have and of course had sex with me whenever he wants not caring if I was in the mood or not and if I didn't respond to him during sex he would show me those red eyes of his with his fangs with the look of I swear I would swallow you if you don't respond which made me to be scared of him till today. I swore never to go against this man for any reason.
Flashback ends
I quickly went to Damien's office and what I saw shocked me. He was strangling my personal maid with his eyes blood red and it scared the shit out of me. I quickly went on my knees begging to release her but he only tightened his grip on her. I quickly took out my phone from my pocket and called Lily to start coming home immediately and with that he let her go