Chapter 19

Damien's Pov
I waited for Lily in my office but she didn't show up. I became furious and I sensed something was wrong. Lily was so attached to her mother that at the slightest shout, moan, whimp or scream of her mother she would show up but today she didn't. I stood up from my chair and went back to my room. I found Madison still sleeping but this time like a goddess of beauty, her thigh was now bandaged. I sat beside the bed admiring her beauty and then pressed her thigh a little to make her wake up and she did. She looked at me and I saw the fear in her eyes at the sight of me. She sat up and looked at her bandaged thigh before she began to cry again.

"Please don't hurt me. I am sorry if I hurt you but please don't hurt me again I beg you" she said in a whisper.

She looked so cute when she begged me and I loved it. This creature is so beautiful to the core that I love seeing her in pain. Seeing her in pain turns me on and man I like it! I feel like inflicting more pain on her, maybe I should. We that thought, I pressed her bandaged thigh and she screamed in pain making me smile. I am the devil's grandson, when I love something dearly I inflict pain on that person. I love my wife so I inflict pain on her to express my love she might not understand but I don't care. I pressed her injured thigh harder and she continued screaming in pain, tears gushing out of her beautiful eyes that are as same as mine. I kissed her screaming lips hard, she tried to get out of my kiss but I didn't let go. I kept kissing her hard and then I let her breathe. I held her neck and then tightened grip on her neck and started kissing her. I felt my eyes turn golden due to the pleasure I was getting, my horns came out and so did my long canines revealing the devil I was. I saw the fear in her eyes at the sight of me and smiled. I let go off her neck and smiled at her, she reminded me of that whore, Helen Xavier. I would never forget the day I had killed her and her unborn child. That day was the best day of my life. I remember how I tore stomach open brought out the eight months baby out of her, I remember how I drank the baby's blood and how the baby gave up its ghost so easily. It was fun, so much fun inflicting pain on people. I came back to reality and saw that my wife was now calm and quiet for no reason, she looked at with the eyes of spear my life. I don't know why but I felt pity for her and the demon in me went back inside. I just realized now that the person that was doing all these to her were my inner demons and not me. I felt really bad seeing her in that state, did I really do this to her? I quickly hugged her but she did not hug me back instead she fainted in my arms, I panicked when I saw her body motionless, her body now turned pale, I put my ear on her chest and I could hear her heart beating very slowly and the worst part was that she was not breathing. I quickly stood up from my bed and carried her in my arms. I ran downstairs with her in my arms and quickly put her in my car before driving off to the hospital. There was one thing I knew for sure and that was  she was dieing. I can't let her die, what would I tell Lily? Would she ever forgive me? Apart from that, I loved having this woman with me and I don't know why. I just felt relaxed around her even though I don't talk to her. Stopping in front of the hospital building, I quickly got off my seat and carried my dieing wife inside, she was attended to immediately. I waited patiently for the doctor in front of the emergency room. I remembered the day I brought her into my house and how happy she was that I saved her life but was scared because of the sight of me killing that old fool, I also remembered the day I slapped her in front of my demon friends to prove to them that she was my slave and nothing more. I didn't want them to know she was my wife or they would have told my father and they would have killed her in hell in front of me and I could not take that. I also remembered our first sex that I had raped her, she didn't enjoy it but I did. I waited for what seems like ages until the doctor finally came.

"Sir your wife is alright now, thank goodness you brought her here on time or else we would have lost her" the doctor said before leaving. With that, I entered the emergency room and found my beautiful wife unconscious on the hospital bed, she looked even more beautiful now and it made me regret everything I had ever done to her.