Chapter 21

Conner's Pov
I noticed that Lily was not moving again, I looked over my shoulder and saw her eyes closed, I thought she was sleeping and I just lay her body on the bed but something was off. Her whole body was too pale like her life was being sucked out of her, I know she had a pale skin but her body was now pale to the core that her lips losed it's colour and started turning white, she now looked like a corps. I panicked and checked her pulse and it was very slow. I tried waking her up but she didn't. Fuck!! What the hell happened to her, is she dead?! I quickly gave her a mouth to mouth respiration and surprisingly she woke up but still had the corps look.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes I am" she said.

"You don't look okay at all, listen tell me the next tradition so we could get over this and get home, you need to see the doctor" I said worried.

"I don't need a doctor!" she yelled.

"But you are sick!!" I yelled back getting annoyed that she refused to see a doctor knowing she was sick.

"I am not sick! I am okay, so mind your fucking business!" She yelled back.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you so fucking annoying. My father must be worried to death now because of you! I decided to help you and your shitty little family, I left my fucking career for you and I am still trying to be nice but all you do is be an asshole and shut me out!" I yelled at her getting annoyed by her behavior.

"Shut your fucking mouth Malcom! You know nothing about family after all the person you have in your life is that selfish asshole who calls himself a father!" She said in anger.

"Fine! Go fuck yourself with someone else I am done with this!" I yelled.

"You are leaving?" She asked with a cold face.

"Yes, I am you ungrateful bitch!" I yelled before packing my clothes.

"Okay" She said this time with sadness in her eyes. "I will open the portal for you" she said.

Why was she helping me? I thought she was mad at me or was this part of her actions when she became angry. She did some drawings on the floor with candles and chanted something but nothing happened, she chanted again but nothing worked. What the fuck! Is this some kind of joke?!

Lily's Pov
Holy shit, I think it won't open because I have the curse mark on me. What the hell!

"Why won't the portal open?" He asked scared.

"I don't know" I lied.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?! Does that mean we are stuck here? I won't see dad again and dad won't see me again? Is that what your saying? What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why are you so bent on ruining my life?! You have fucking killed me bitch! What the fuck is wrong with you?! You got us here and now to get us out is a problem? Fuckkkkk! I wonder how your parents cope with a difficult, ungrateful bitch like you!" He said frustrated.

"I know I am ungrateful, I am difficult and so on! You have no idea what I have been through that is why you speak like an illiterate! Do you know how it feels when everyone you know rejects you because you are not part of them and when only one person loves you, they want to take that person away from you! Do you know how it feels to hide yourself from the world because you are afraid that when they know who you are they would kill you! I have lived my whole fucking life trying to hide myself from the world and protecting the only one I love and here you are judging me. How dare you?!" I yelled but this time in tears.

Conner's Pov
I never knew this was all she had been going through and now she was crying because of me. I hated to make girls cry, it really breaks me into pieces to see a girl cry and now I made one to cry. I felt really bad and terrible for shouting at her. I tried to hug her but she only shove my hand away. I pulled her into my embrace and kissed her forehead and this time she cried on my chest. My shirt was soaked from her tears before she fainted again. I quickly panicked, I carried her to the bed and tried to wake her up but she won't. What is happening to her? I need to get this tradition over and send her to the hospital. I layed beside her and waited for her to wake up.

30 minutes later, she woke up and she looked paler, she looked dead now but she was not, her cheeks were sunken and so were her eyes. She sat up.

"I need blood" she said very weak.

"I know we need to get you to the hospital" I said worried.

"No, I want your blood now" she said in a whisper.

My blood? What the fuck?! Cool down Conner, she needs you. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I went to our room and sat beside her.

"Do you have a syringe and a blood bag?" I asked wondering if there was anything like that in the underworld. She gave a weak smile before she dragged me into her embrace.

Lily's Pov
I looked into his eyes and took up his wrist to my mouth before I elongated my canines and sunk it into his wrist, he hissed and screamed a little. I drank his blood for about 10 minutes before I freed his hand. I bit my own wrist and quickly put it into his mouth, he struggled at first but I didn't let go off him, when I heard him gulp my blood. I removed my wrist from his mouth.

"What the fuck?! Did we just drink each others blood and why the fuck did you do that?!" He yelled.

"Shut up asshole" I said before standing up with strength in me now and walked up to where the candles were with the drawing. I chanted some words and the gate finally opened. "Jump in asshole" I said grinning at him. He quickly jumped in like he had been waiting for this time to come and I was about to follow when I sensed another presence behind me. I turned around and saw grandfather. He was angry and I knew I was in big trouble. The portal closed and I became  scared.

"You came here and you would never leave here again" he said.

"Pl.... ease... let me go." I said stuttering. " I promise never to come here again.

"Not after you threw my wife into the lake of hell". He said furiously and before I knew it, he threw me across the room and I hit the wall hard making me to cough out blood.

"Only your father can save you now" he said before I blacked out.