Chapter 25

Damien's Pov
I got mad at what she just said and thought maybe it was time time to teach this woman a lesson. I walked up to her and said "You are going to regret what you just said" I said in anger. I blew the smoke from my mouth on her face and she flinched.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean it" she said in tears. I slapped her and she fell. I closed the door behind her and locked it, removing the key.

"I would make you suffer for what you just said!"  I yelled before I picked her up and threw her on the bed. I jumped on top her and opened her wounded thigh. I grabbed my dagger and stabbed the wounded thigh and she screamed. I smiled inwardly. I took my cigarette from my mouth and put it on the stabbed thigh and she screamed more.

"Please stop! Damien please!!" She screamed making me turned on. Man her screams makes me turned on. I quickly undid my belt and pulled out my perfect dick. I remembered the first day I had sex with her, she loved my dick even though I raped her, that was why she sucked it so well when I asked her to. I stroke my dick in front of her and then pushed it in and started thrusting her deeply with force.

"Please stop!!!!!!!! Please stop, I can't take it please!!!" She kept screaming but I didn't stop. I bit her neck and drank her blood before I felt her body numb. I redrew back and found her lifeless in my arms.

"Forgive me Maddie." I said before I hugged her dead body and climbed off the bed. I carried her in my arms and took her outside. I took her into my garden and dug the ground and placed her in the ground before I poured sand on her dead body. I sat down there knowing now that i had killed my wife. I cried a little before I went back inside and got myself drunk.

Conner's Pov
I woke up from the nightmare I had. In my dream, Madison was dead and her husband was the one who killed her. I quickly stood up from the chair but before I moved I sensed another presence there. I turned around and found a young lady standing there, she was beautiful and gothic. She raised a brow at me before she said "need some help with something?" She asked.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Let's just say I am Lily's relative. I am Vera, and you are?" She asked.

"I am Conner. Conner Xavier." I said.

"Mmm. No wonder Lily picked you." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"You are handsome and you are her dad rival's son". She said grinning at me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I am here to help you get Lily out because it seems like no one would be willing to help you not even her loved one." She said seriously this time.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Her mother is dead, her father killed her, shocking right?" She asked.

"I can't believe we are too late" I said now feeling guilty.

"Lily must not know about this or she might become something else, something we can never change back" she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"It is best if you don't know" she said.

"How did you know her mother had died?" I asked curiously. "Where you there and you didn't save her?" I asked

"Calm down pretty boy, I can see things after all I am a witch." She said scaring the shit out of me.

"A what?! How weird can this life get?" I said.

"By the way, I am Jane. Jane Quinn. Lily's cousin. We were really close when we were kids" she said friendly.

"Okay, thanks for the introduction but can we save Lily now?" I asked.

"You love her a lot don't you?" She asked.

"Love?" I asked myself, do I really love her?

"Okay, let's go." She said snapping me out of my thoughts. We went to the basement and she did was chanting before the gate of the Underworld opened and we both jumped inside landing in the same room me and Lily stayed in. I looked around missing her presence before Jane tapped me.

"Hey pretty boy, get hold of yourself, we are going for war so get prepared." She said.

"War? What war?" I asked now afraid.

"War against my grandparents." She said and then laughed. "Don't mind me, we would just snick in and get Lily but we need a plan. You go distract my grandparents while I get Lily. Let's go." She said not wanting to hear my objection and we left for hell fire. As planned I destracted Lily's grandparents while Jane got Lily free. Jane used her witch powers to teleport us back to earth and I felt relaxed but not completely because Lily was unconscious.

"Jane, what is happening to her? Why won't she wake up? Should we send her to the hospital." I asked worried.

"No! She doesn't need the hospital, she has a curse mark on her and that is why she is like this and it is all your fault because you had the curse mark and she sucked it into her body to save you.

"She saved me?" I asked in sadness.

"Yeah she did pervert." She said.

"So how do we save her? I need to use a spell on her but it has to connect with you because you are now bonded with her. I would have to make you forget everything about her, that is the only way" she said.

I started racking my brain because I don't want to forget any moment I spent with her. I think I love her and I would love to tell her but how when I am going to forget everything about her. I guess I have no other choice but to do it. I hope she loves me when she wakes up. Suddenly I heard a cough from Lily, she woke up. I ran to her and held her shoulders before pulling her in for a hug. Maybe God wants me to confess my love to her before I save her.

Lily's Pov
I woke up weak due to the curse mark and immediately Conner held my shoulders and pulled me in for a hug, I don't know why but I felt comfortable in his arms and I didn't want to ever let go again. He pulled away and something flashed in my memory, mum. I saw her dead body in my mind and I didn't want to believe it.

"How is my mum? Did you meet her? I sent you a dream, you asked mum for help right? Is she okay?" I asked worried and I became more worried when he was not responding.

"I am sorry, Lily. Your father..... killed...her" he said looking scared. I quickly pushed him away. I didn't know what to do, I felt my canines enlongate  and without anyone telling me I knew my eyes were now golden and my wings shot out. I roared like a lion and then I fell to the floor. I just wished the ground could really swallow me now. I failed. I failed to protect her, I broke my promise. I don't deserve to live. I started to remember all the good times I had with mum before I felt warm arms embrace me.

"I am sorry Lily. I am really sorry, please come back to me" he said sweetly and I don't know why but I felt my inner demons go away and I came back to normal.

"Why didn't you save her? She was the only one that loved me." I said in a whisper hitting his chest gently. "Why?" I cried.

Conner's Pov
I hugged her tightly before I kissed her head and said "she is not the only one who loves you, I do and I will always do. I will always be here for you no matter what. I promise" I said before carrying her in my arms and taking her to a bedroom. I noticed Jane had left so I just lay my Lily on the bed and sat down beside her.

"Do you love me?" She asked coldly and I said yes.

"After everything? I thought I made your father worry about you and your career was all ruined because of me. Why the sudden change of heart?" She asked without looking at me.

"I love you because I realized that I was nothing without you. I realized all those shit were nothing compared to you. I feel alive around you alone, that is why" I said sincerely.

"Conner?" She called and then sat up " I don't forgive you for not saving my mother but I appreciate the love you have for me, thank you" she said and without wasting time I kissed her.