Chapter 11

Ares' Pov
It has been two weeks since I last saw my son. I am sure he must be missing me.
Flashback
I was in my office when my wife Sarah barged in. I ignored her being disrespectful to me as always. She sat on the chair across me and said" I wanna tell you something Ares, can you spare me your time?" "Sure" I said. She began" Ares I have been seeing another man and I think I am pregnant for him." My eyes widened from what she had said and I got up from my seat angrily" what?!!!" I said. " You are pregnant for another man?!!!! How could you Sarah? After everything I did for you?!! The cars, the houses, the malls, the boutiques I gave you?! How could you treat me like this!" I yelled. She began to cry" what did you expect me to do?! You were always busy with your work and money, you have never touched me since the day we got married! I never needed all of those shit you gave me! All I wanted was your love and attention but you never gave that to me! So I decided to be seeing your friend, Damien Quinn! He gave me that sex I had been craving for! He gave me that attention that you never gave me! This is all your fault Ares! If only you had been a good husband none of this would have happened" she yelled. I stood up and slapped her then threw her out of my office before calling the security to carry her out. I was heartbroken and betrayed. I could not believe that the man I trusted so much was sleeping with my wife. I know I fucked up big time but why did she have to do it? She could have just told me about it and I would make out time for her, if she had spoken up it would have been a different case but she didn't. That night I went home drunk. The next day a baby boy was brought to me in my room by my butler. He said that my former mistress before I married my wife gave birth to him. I took him in my arms and held him carefully before looking at his facial features. He looked exactly like me but to be sure about everything I ran a DNA test and lucky me it matched, I felt like I had another reason to live and that was my son, Conner.
Flashback ends
I called my son but he did not pick my call. I called the house line but no one picked, I began to panick. I quickly got up from my seat and left my office. I got to the airport and entered my private jet, immediately the jet took off to Los Angeles, my home town.

Conner's Pov
I found myself in my room laying on the bed, I stood up immediately and I started remembering all the things that happened. I just took it as a nightmare and decided to forget about it. I picked up my phone and saw two missed calls from dad. I called him back and he picked. "Hi dad" I said. "Hey son, where did you drop your phone? I have been calling you but you did not answer, why? And why the hell are the servants not picking the house line?"he said. I took in a deep breath before I responded" I don't know why and I am fine. I just woke up from sleep and I kinda slept deep so I missed your calls, sorry". I heard him say okay before he became silent for some seconds and spoke again " you know your exams for graduation is next week and I detest failure so study hard son and make me proud. I am on my way home and we can have dinner together. Okay I have to go now. I love you son" he said. "you too dad" I said before he hung up.