Chapter 7

Lily's Pov
I can't believe I am going to ask a human to marry me and of all people my dad's rival's son. What the fuck! Anyways I don't care because I guess this is the only way to get him back and show him that he is not the boss of me. Someone has got to bring that man down and show him his place. I wait for about ten minutes when I hear a bike coming towards me. The one and only child of Ares Xavier Malcom, who ever knew that I would want to marry this fool.

Conner's Pov
I come down from my bike and look at the freak, she was sitting on the swing her back facing me and it seemed like she didn't wear a mask. Wait a minute, am I going to see her face! Wowwww! I am so excited but i don't know why. I decided to break the silence between us. "Why did you call me here?" I said but she didn't respond to be honest this girl freaks me out.

Lily's Pov
This is the first time I am going to reveal who I am to human, I don't see any reason covering my face when I am going to be his wife soon so I decided not to wear my mask. I turned around and faced him in the dark  night, there was no light present except the moon that was reflecting directly on my face. He looked at me and smiled but I didn't even give him a calm face but a cold face instead. "I am here to make a deal fool".

Conner's Pov
Did she just call me a fool? Or was I hearing wrong? And she said what? She wants to make a deal? For what?! This girl is biserk. " Hey weirdo, I can't hold on to my anger anymore so let me just say my mind out. I had feelings for you but you were not interested and now I don't have feelings for you again but I can still give you a chance but you would have to win my heart first freak but I don't think that can happen because you are too rude and I don't like rude girls" I said. She looked at me with a face of blank expression and what she said shocked me to the core." Marry me and I would not destroy your father's company. I promise" she said. This girl has lost it.