Chapter 2

Conner's Pov
Wow! I can't believe I just held the arm of this weird girl. Without her mask off I can already tell that she is a goddess of beauty. Finally I can talk to her. "Hi" I said nervously. "I am Conner and you are?" She looked at me with this eye of you are dead but I just igonored it and decided to continue talking. " Your name?" I said waiting for her to answer but she didn't. I waited a little longer to see if she would answer and she finally did. "Let go of my arm or else I will kill you I swear"

Lily's Pov
I was shocked by this fool's action, he didn't even let go even after the threat. What the hell does he want from me? " What is your problem?" I asked. "Nothing, just thought we could be friends" he said. I laughed wickedly and gave him a devishly smirk "Do you know who you are dealing with?" I asked and he looked at me with this calm eyes even after trying to scare him away. God this guy is annoying I thought to myself. "Sorry if I scare you princess, I just wanted you to be my friend but if I am scaring you then I guess I should get going" he said. Why the hell does this punk think  that i am scared of him, I have never been scared of anyone in my entire life before. I was raised to fear nothing so why the hell does this fool think I am scared of him. " You better do" I told him before he left.

Conner's Pov
I never thought that this beauty would be so rude and aggressive. I thought she was calm and elegant but I was wrong, she is just a hooligan and trust me I hate hooligan. I maintained my calmness and just decided to leave her alone and not insult her. Being a gentle man that I am I apologized and left. Now I know why people don't approach her, she would just probably give them this look of if you come near me I swear your dead and people would respect themselves and go back. What a weird freak.

Lily's Pov
Why do I feel like I have seen this boy somewhere before and why do I want to know more about him. Wait a minute, is he not the boy I saw in my dreams? Oh my gosh, he is the one! What the fuck?! Why am I feeling scared? What is happening to me? I need to know more about this jerk or I am sure I won't be able to sleep tonight. I quickly grab my phone from my pocket and text my mum that I might come home late today. I put the phone in my pocket and go for my next class.