Chapter 15

Lily's Pov
I was shocked by his words but also happy, I turned around and gave him a warm smile. This was the first time I had ever smiled warmly at a human. I took his hand and guided him out of the castle. We walked down a dark lone bridge that had lava below it. I took him to pool of blood where all sinners' blood were poured. I quietly took off my clothes in front of him feeling a little bit shy and he just stood there like  a statue not saying anything but was shocked by what he saw. I entered the pool of blood waiting for him to take off his clothes and enter but he didn't. I felt bad that I had to put him through this and I don't know why. I have never felt bad for any human before except my mum.

Conner's Pov
I stood there watching the princess of the underworld strip naked. God! She was so beautiful, I looked at her fine perfect sized breast with a tint of pink on the nipples. My eyes moved down to her curvy shape and then her round  ass that was slightly big but not too big and her pussy that had a little tattoo of butterfly on it. Did she fuck the person that drew the tattoo because her pussy was unresistable. I looked at her pale beautiful body again fully and I felt my dick standing. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her say " I can get dressed if you don't want to" she began coming out of the pool but she then stopped when I started taking off my clothes including my underwear. I stood there taking in a deep breath and said God have mercy on me in my mind before I went to join her in the pool of blood.

Lily's Pov
I blushed a little bit seeing his muscular body, he had a very fine chest and had the perfect abs and of course his dick was a little bit huge but sizeable. He got in the pool with me and we stared at each other waiting for one of us to make the first move and surprisingly he did. He kissed me on my lips softly like he was trying to make an approval and I responded to his kiss passionately. We kissed for like five minutes feeling each other's body, he grabbed my ass and gave it a little squeeze which made me moan a little bit between our kisses and then he let go trying to catch his breath. He looked at me again admiring my body like he was admiring a beauty goddess and I was a little bit happy that he loved how my body was. He took one of my left breast in his left hand and started giving it a little squeeze while he sucked on my right breast making me go insane. He looked at how my face was and stopped immediately. I looked at him and gave him that look of are you okay and then he said "your eyes are red and your teeth or should I say canines are out". I chuckled a bit at the scared cat and moved to him leaving no space between us and whispered in his ear " don't worry I won't hurt you" I said then let my inner demons in and looked at him with my eyes now blue I guess and he felt relaxed seeing me like that before he said "please don't let your demon out again" and I giggled at his words before we continued kissing.