Chapter 16

Warning! There are sexual acts here😜

Conner's Pov
I started kissing her again passionately after I saw the angelic side of her again. God this felt so good. She grabbed my dick gently  and started stroking it very slowly. I threw my head back due to the amount of pleasure she was giving me. I decided to also give her that pleasure so I carried her and she wrapped her legs round my waist as I took her to what I assumed was the shore although the ground was made of cobblestone. I layed her on the ground and put two of my fingers in her tight pussy. I pushed it deeper before she slapped my hand and said "take it easy, I am a virgin" and I did as she said, I did this for about four minutes making her moan my name. Her moans sounded like music to my ears. Wow I can't believe I am actually going to fuck a girl!

Lily's Pov
I kept on moaning his name due to the pleasure he was giving me and I cummed on his hand. I saw him quickly jerk off as I cummed on his hand. I chuckled a bit before I spoke" it is just my sperm nothing more, you can taste it if you want" with that being said I guided his fingers that were filled with my sperm and put it in his mouth and he licked it, gave a big smile on his face indicating that he loved how it tasted. He kissed me passionately before he positioned his member between my legs and he slowly pushed the tip into my pussy " fuck!" I cursed trying to endure the pain, he pulled out before he pushed in slowly again letting the tip enter me only, he continued this until I told him to go deeper, he pushed himself deep into me and broke my hymen. He stopped waiting for me to adjust to the size and when I told him to continue he started moving at a slow pace before speeding up. I screamed and moaned due to the pleasure until we finally reached our climax. He reduced his speed before pulling out of me, he kissed my neck giving me hickeys before he gave me the final kiss and stood up. I looked at him and smiled and he did the same. I was too weak to stand up so he dressed me up and so did he do to himself before he carried me bridal style to the castle.

Conner's Pov
God that was amazing, having sex with her was like going to heaven and coming back. Man I really enjoyed every single bit of it. When we reached the castle. I took her to a bedroom and laid her on the bed.
"Can we do this again?" I asked.

"No" she said coldly.

I frowned at her and asked her why.

"Because you don't have feelings for me and I don't have feelings for you either" she said coldly.

"So we can't do it for fun?" I said.

"Yes we can't." she said.

"Okay" I said sadly before going to the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking my bath I came out of the bathroom and found her arranging masculine clothes on the bed. She looked at me and gave a fake smile. I walked up to her and made her face me, making her close the little gap between us.

"Thank you" she said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For agreeing to help me, I want to give you a reward for that" she said before she went on her knees and removed the towel covering my dick. She licked the length and then the tip, she stroked me twice before putting my dick in her mouth. I shivered at the pleasure and began to support her by pushing her head deeper which made her to gag. She continued sucking my dick until I cummed in her mouth and she swallowed. I picked her up and layed her on the bed, I used my hand to part her legs before I placed my head down to her pussy and started licking it.

"Fuck shit!" she cursed.

I continued sucking it, using my tongue to play with her clit.

"Mmm... Conner!! Fuck Conner, you are sucking my pussy really well! Yeah, keep going don't stop" she said.

I smiled at her before I removed my tongue. "I thought you didn't want to do it, why are you telling me to not stop" I said.

"Please Conner continue" she said.

"On one condition" I said

"Anything Conner" she said

"That you would let me treat you like my wife" I said.

"Fine ass hole just fuck me now already!" She yelled and I put my dick inside her and started ramming her.