Chapter 17

Lily's Pov
God dammit! This boy knew just how to pleasure me. He kept ramming me really hard hitting a sweet spot everytime. I  fingered myself while he was fucking me, I tasted myself every single second and man I tasted good. I rubbed my fingers on his dick before I used my hand to pull him out making him look shocked. I sat up and turned him over, he was now lying on his back. I sat on his dick and slowly slid it into my pussy before I started bouncing on him. I rode him for like ten minutes before I cummed. I threw my head back due to the pleasure and I slowly got off from him. I started sucking his dick again and this time I went faster, I kept on sucking it even after he cummed into my mouth. I spat a little bit on the tip before I took him fully again. I couldn't not just stop because it felt so good. I removed mouth from his dick with a pop before I rode him again for like ten minutes. I got tired so we switched places, he fucked my pussy harder before he fell on me due to weakness but I was not tired. I felt like doing this forever but I had to stop because he was tired. I embraced him with my two legs around his waist and his dick still in me before drifting off to sleep.

Normal Pov
The next day, Lily woke up still in the same position as yesterday night. She pushed Conner to the side and got up from bed. She went to the bathroom to take her bath, while in the bathroom, she started having some flashbacks about yesterday night, she became horny again. She started fingering herself and she started moaning.

Lily's Pov
I don't know why but man I love how Conner fucks me. He is just too much to resist. I then remembered the deal we made last night.

"Let me treat you like my wife"  I remembered. What the hell is wrong with me?! Why did I agree to his condition. I don't love him and I can never love him. I just married him to escape from my dad's clutches and save my mum. After thinking more about the condition I decided to ignore it and just act like nothing happened. I took my bath and got dressed while Conner was still sleeping. I woke him up and told him to freshen up. I needed to complete the ritual and get out of here before any of my relatives sees me and of course if they do, dad would find out. I went to the large kitchen and found some ingredients that were still good but the problem was that I didn't know how to cook, back at home, mum would always want me to learn how to cook but I refused because I saw it as something useless but I guess I was wrong. I looked at the ingredients trying to see if I can remember any food Mr Chef used to make at home but I couldn't. I stood there frustrated, this is unbelievable, I know how to do every other thing except cooking?! God dammit!

Conner's Pov
I went downstairs to look for Lily but I didn't see her anywhere i thought maybe she left me here alone and I won't be surprised after all she is a demon and demons are evil. I sadly climbed the stairs but something stopped my tracks, I heard someone cursing and I followed the voice and it took me to somewhere large and I assumed it to be the kitchen because it had cupboards and sink with a gas cooker, it looked old but neat. I stepped in and saw a frustrated Lily looking angrily at the ingredients on the table. I walked up to her.
"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked.

"How can I be okay when I don't know how to cook?!" she said angrily.

I took the ingredients which were beverages, bread, milk, flour and eggs and went to the cupboards to check for some plates while she just kept staring at me with a cold glare as always. I put the fresh bread on the plate, made a coffee and fried two eggs for both of us, I gave her the breakfast and she just snatched it out of my hand without saying thank you. I just ignored her and went to sit opposite each other. We ate quietly until she broke the silence.

"Thanks" she said.

"Does anyone live here? How come the bread and eggs are fresh and the whole environment is clean?" I asked.

" Ghosts clean here and they always bring food here too. They are not visible to humans, only demons like me can see them. The ghosts here are sinners that died so they were forced by Lucifer to maintain here or they burn in hell." she said coldly before continuing to eat.

"Are you saying that Lucifer is here? And that this is his home?! Like I am in the devil's home?!" I asked scared.

"  Yes, Lucifer is in the underworld but he doesn't own here, my dad does. He left this place when he was like me and went to earth to capture souls for his father, Hades but later decided to live amongst humans and start a family with them." she said making me more scared.

"So are you saying Hades is real? I thought it was just a story everyone told to make things interesting. Are you saying Zeus is also real and Hera the queen of the heavens is also real and Poseidon? What else is real? Mermaids?" I asked curiously this time.

"Zeus, Hera and the other greek gods are not real. Hades is just the son of the devil and Poseidon is not real but mermaids are real and deadly." she said before finishing her last slice of bread and coffee. She gets up and heads out the kitchen before heading to the door and I stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To the vampire kingdom to get some clothes and shoes for myself" she said.

"Can I come with you?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"No, it is too dangerous. I can't risk your life" she said with a little bit of concern on her face.

"But why?" I asked curiously.

"You are a human dummy, vampires drink human blood" she said.

"Fine but don't stay out too late, okay?" I said lovingly.

"Shut up dumbass. You are not my mother who should tell me what to do" she yelled before stumping out of the kitchen.
Why the heck is she angry? Did I say something wrong? I only showed concern but all she did was insult me. Hmm.... very rude of her.