11. Can We Stay Forever?(IV)

Continued-

He pinned her to the wall angrily..Haseena realised she was in danger now.

Ab- I am a perv?! Haseena I loved your body since college..fir bhi tumhare sath koi badtameezi nahi ki..par ab haq hai mera..you're my girlfriend and soon to-be-wife. Toh you should oblige na, baby..(he said, burying his face in her neck..making her feel worse)

HM- I-I don't permit you for this, Abhishek..p-please..No..don't..(she fumbled)

She is SHO Haseena Malik. But the Haseena in her has still not digested the fact that her longtime boyfriend could habe such evil intentions. Her fighting skills subsided as her mind and heart were deeply shattered.

Abhishek didn't listen to her and his lips travelled from her jawline to her neck and chest..before he could go further..he experienced a sharp pull and a hard punch on his face..making saliva and blood ooze out of his mouth. Haseena, who had now closed her eyes..opened them feeling herself out of his clutches. She saw Anubhav strangling Abhishek's neck hard..so hard that his face was turning blue.

HM- Ruk jaiye Anubhavji..woh-woh mar jayega!(she shouted)

Anubhav left him but his ferocious look was enough for Abhishek to run away..but before he could run..Anubhav again held his collar and dragged him in front of Haseena..

AS- Haseenaji..isse apne andaaz mein saza dijiye..warna jo isne aapke sath kiya, woh apke liye ek duswapn(nightmare) bankar reh jayega..badla lijiye isse, Haseena Malik!(he said coldly and firmly)

Haseena took a deep breath..put her jazbaat aside and beat Abhishek black and blue..her punches and kicks were enough to make him pay a huge hospital bill.
Anubhav had already called the MPT team and they skillfully arrested Abhishek..Karishma dragged him all the way till thana..courtesy- her bike😌

Haseena was taken to home by Anubhav..fortunately Maa-Baba had slept by that time.

Anubhav handed over a glass of water to her..she looked at him and then the glass..he sighed and made her drink a few sips from his hand.

AS- aap theek hain?

HM- hm..(she said, her mind still replaying those filthy things Abhishek was saying..what if Anubhav hadn't come on time?)

AS- zyada mat sochiye ab..aapne acche se sabak sikha diya na usse..ab aap change kijiye aur so jaiye..(he said in the sweetest way possible)

She silently went in the washroom. 15 minutes later, she came out in her night suit with a pale face.

AS- aap royi thi?(he asked as he noticed her face)

Haseena sat beside him..she couldn't hold back her tears anymore..

HM- us-usne humein..humein galat tareeke se chhua Anubhavji..(sobbing)..woh itna neech hai iss baat ki bhanak bhi nahi thi humein..college time se jaante the usse..itni badi galti kaise kar baithe hum..(crying loudly)

Anubhav rubbed her back..slowly kissed her hair...trying to calm her down.

AS- galti manushya ka amulya ang hai Haseenaji..(softly)...aur aapke abbu toh kabse jaante the ki Abhishek apke liye theek nahi hai..

Haseena broke the hug and looked at Anubhav surprisingly..

HM- aap..abbu se mile the?

AS- ji..hum janna chahte the ki jo insaan aapse itna prem karta hai woh aapke prem ko sweekar kyun nahi kar raha..isiliye humne socha hum swayam abbu se baat karenge..

HM- phir? Kya kaha unhone?

AS- unhone kaha....

FLASHBACK

AS- Abbu..aap acche se jaante hain ki hamare vivah se purv Haseenaji kisi aur se prem karti thi..(Abbu-Ammi's smile faded)..aur aap toh kitna pyaar karte hain apni putri se..toh phir haan kyu nahi kaha iss rishte ko?

Ammi looked at Abbu who had his stern face on.

Abbu- usne bheja hai tumhe yahan?

AS- ji nahi..hum swayam aaye hain aur janna chahte hain aapke inkaar ki wajah..

Abbu took a deep breath..

Ab- beta, main apni Hasi se jaan se bhi zyada pyar karta hoon..aise kaise kisi ke bhi haath mein uska haath de deta..tumse nikah karvane se pehle bhi tumhari puri kundali nikalvayi thi maine..(Anubhav looked at Abbu shockingly..Abbu chuckled)..jab pita banoge na, tab samjhoge..khair..maine Abhishek ke baare mein bhi pata lagaya tha..uske aas pados ke logon se uski baat cheet nahi thi..aur phir woh log bhi har roz usse ek alag ladki ke sath dekhte the..na jaane Haseena ne kya pasand kar liya usmein..(annoyingly)..par na uska koi parivaar wala yahan rehta tha na door ka rishtedaar..ab batao..aise ladke se kaise hum apni beti ki khushiyon ki guarantee le sakte the?

AS- uchit hai Abbu..par yeh sab baatein aap Haseenaji ko bhi toh bata sakte the na?

Abbu- woh kahan sunti meri..usse fasa jo rakha tha uss kamine ne..beta, agar pyar sahi insaan se ho, toh jannat lagta hai..par agar galat insaan se ho, toh zindage jahannum se bhi battar kar deta hai..

FLASHBACK ENDS.

AS- Fir jab aapne kaha ki aap usse milne jaa rahi hain, tab humne ek microchip apki ring mein laga di..aur apko pehna di..isiliye apki location ka aankalan hum kar paye..aur jaise hi hotel ka location aaya, humein shak hua ki yeh apko aisi jagah par kyun bula raha hai..isiliye chekc karne hum khud hi pahuch gaye..

Haseena was dumbfounded..the person whom she was blaming for her current life was actually protecting her from all the evil...she was just blind in false love. And the man in front of her had already reached heights for respect in her heart. She was too guilty even for a sorry. But still managed to say,

"I am Sorry, Anubhav"

Anubhav's heart danced to different tunes..not for her apology..but her addressing him as 'Anubhav'..he shooed his excitement away as it wasn't the right moment.

AS- Apko kshama maangne ki zaroorat nahi hai Haseenaji..ab aap adhik mat sochiye aur vishram kijiye..hum zara ek phone call karke aate hain..

Haseena nodded with a small smile and he went outside..not before tucking her inside the cozy blanket.

------------------
  Words-1100
------------------

~ Upcoming - Feelings ~

✨ Vote • Comment • Follow ✨

-Lovelove❤❤