3.Wrong Number (IV)

Continued-

☆ Lovedrops Cafe ☆

Anubhav entered with a bouquet in his hand..he was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans..sleeves of the shirt rolled till his forearm..and goggles on his hair..making him look hot and handsome...
He looked around to find Haseena sitting alone at a table..looking at him..or you can say checking him out..he smirked and sat in front of her and clicked his fingers..She came out of her dreamland..

AS- kahan kho gyi thi? (giggled)

HM- kahi nhi..😒..waise, acche lag rhe ho..(smiling)

AS- Thanks..(smiled back)

HM- Yeh bouquet..

AS- Sakshi ke liye hai..she loves gifts and flowers..

HM- oh accha..(fake smile)

Sakshi entered the cafe and spotted them talking casually..she went there and sat beside AS..

Sakshi- Anu...

Anubhav looked at her and hugged her tightly..this irked Haseena..but she had to control..

Karan parked the car and went in the cafe secretly..he was swiftly moving towards AS's table..trying to spot an apt place to hear the convo..in the process he collided with someone..

KS/Karan- kya hai?! Dekh ke nahi chal sakte kya?!

KS/Karan- Tum?! Meri nakal mat karo! (irritated)

KS- mai koi tumhari nakal nhi kr rhi..(annoyed)..par tum yahan kya kar rahe ho..?🤨

K- wahi jo tum karne aayi ho..

KS/Karan- Sakshi ki jasoosi..(laughed and hi-fived)

KS- unke paas wali table khali hai..aur wo log humein dekh bhi nhi payenge..let's go there..

K nodded and they settled themselves..listening to their convo..

AS- kaisi ho tum? Ye tumhare liye..(handing over the bouquet)

Sa- thanks Anubhav..I really missed talking to you..mai bilkul theek hun..tum batao..

AS- tumhare bina theek nhi tha..yaar agar space chahiye thi toh you should've told me na..

Sa- tumhe kisne bataya? (surprised)

AS- Haseena ne..

Sa looked at haseena with bloodshot eyes..

HM- mai Anubhav se kuch nhi chhupa sakti..(calmly ignoring Sa's gaze)

AS- chhupana kyun hai? Agar space chahiye to understand our relation then there's absolutely no issue..

Sa- nahi anu, bass..ab mai tumhare bina aur nhi reh sakti..(clinging to him)..I love you..

AS- I love you too...(smiling)

Haseena felt her heart breaking listening that..but maintained a calm denamour..Karishma was about to get up to support her..but Karan held her hands and blinked his eyes assuringly..