6. Will you be mine?

Anubhav Singh(27 Years old) - A rich and powerful businessman, owns a clothing company called  'The Fashion Spot (TFS)', loves his family. His family includes his Maa and Baba, with a younger sister.(you know who :) ) and his 5 year old son, Aarav Singh.

Haseena Malik(22 Years old) - An aspiring designer, willing for a job in a good company. Anubhav is her idol.

Sana Rai Singh - Anubhav's wife. More details would be unveiled as the story proceeds.

---------------------------------------------------------

Karishma was running behind a stubborn Aarav who wasn't having his food..

KS- Kha lo na baccha!(sweetly)

Aa- Na..Mom accha khana nahi banati..(pouting)

KS- Khana accha hai baby..humne khud khaya..

Aa- sacchi? (suspecious)

KS- Haa baba..(smiled)

She fed Aarav..

✨𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓽✨

AS- Humein kuch interns ki sakht zaroorat hai Anish..(looking at the increasing sales of the company)

Anish was his assistant and best friend too..

A- yes Sir, maine ad toh chhapva diya tha newspaper mein..aur kuch responses bhi aaye hain..25 candidates ke applications aaye hain..(he said, looking at his Ipad)

AS- Hmm..toh tum interview lo sabka..comapny mein 4 interns ki zaroorat hai..toh tum koi 10 select karna..fir hum filter kar denge...

Anish nodded and went out of his cabin..meanwhile Anubhav's phone beeped..it was Sana's message..

Baby, ghar kab aa rahe ho?

He sighed and scratched his temple and replied, Thodi der ho jayegi...aaj employees select karne hain. Aru kaisa hai?

Karishma ke sath hai. A reply came instantly...

He replied a Hmm and went offline...

He had his lunch as he couldn't have it during lunchbreak...The job of the owner is not easy you see...

---------

A- So Miss, Haseena Malik right? (looking at her CV)

HM- Yes Sir. Good Afternoon..(with a professional smile)

A- Good Afternoon..(smiled)..please be seated..(she sat)..so, why do you want this job?

HM- to apply my skills and share my thoughts through designs..I want to open a clothing brand of my own and there can be no better platform than The Fashion Spot for that..

A- Hmm...and what differs you from others?

HM- Sir, my designs are based on two things, Natural instances or Human Feelings..I am pretty confident that incorporating feelings into clothes won't be a common talent..(smiled with confidence)

A- Hmm..you possess confidence and thoughtfulness..thankyou for the interview and we'll soon let you know if you'll qualify.

HM- Ok Sir, Thank you..(left)

------------------

AS- hmm..toh yeh hain woh naam..(looking at the screen)

A- Yes Sir.

--------------------------------
1. 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕
2. 𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚔
3. 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊
4. 𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚛𝚊
5. 𝙽𝚎𝚑𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚑𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚒
6. 𝚈𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚏 𝙺𝚑𝚊𝚗
-------------------------------

AS-hm, toh bulao ek ek karke..

A- lunch kar liya na?

AS smiled and nodded..A called Anisha..Anubhav asked a few questions to her..but she seemed a bit lost..and why not, she was in front of the hottest man..you can't blame her fully..

AS- Miss Anisha, you may leave now..(he said with his usual deep and cold voice)

Anisha left..

AS- Next! (in mind- hopefully yeh dimag na khaye hamara)

Haseena entered..well dressed in a navy blue shirt abd black midi..with black ballets on..she had a high ponytail tied..allowing her soft curls to fall naturally over her back..he was impressed with her attire..

HM- Good Evening Sir..Haseena Malik..(forwarding her hand for handshake, he accepted it)

AS- so, as you said you want this job to learn about clothing and later on open your own brand right?

HM- yes sir.

AS- and why do you think we'll offer you this job? You are clearly stating you'll be our competitor in future, so why would we give you a chance to overpower ourselves?

HM- Sir, my company won't overpower yours..that is clearly not the agenda. It would have a whole new set of designs, which the TFS won't be affected with. It would be based mostly on women apparels, whereas the TFS has a wide range for men as well as women. So I don't think we will be future competitors. Secondly, in my opinion, the company should hire me on the basis of my skills and I think you as the owner would be proud instead of competitive if my brand succeeds in future.(smiling)

Anubhav was impressed by her..he passed a soft smile to her and asked a few more questions to know her mindset and qualities.

She left and he took all other interviews. He made the final list of employees.

-----------------------------
1. 𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚔
2. 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊
3. 𝙽𝚎𝚑𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚑𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚒
4. 𝚈𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚏 𝙺𝚑𝚊𝚗
------------------------------

He finally switched off the screen and went back home..he was really tired..he opened the door and Sana instantly clinged on him..

AS- Sana aaj nahi please..(removing her hands off his neck)

S- okay..khana khaoge?

AS- nahi, kha ke aaye hain..ab bas sona hai..(kept his bag on the couch nearby)..Aru so gaya?

S- haan, Karishma ke sath soya hai..(wearing a shrug)

AS- usse apne sath sula leti, tum Maa ho uski...(concerned)..Aru chota hai yaar..aur Karu ko bhi college ke kaam hote hain...

S- yaar, tum kahan yeh sab leke baith gaye..abhi so gaya haina wo araam se..ek do din apni bua ke sath bhi soyega toh accha lagega usse...

AS- din nahi, mahino se uske sath hi so raha hai woh..(taunted)..khair abhi humein sona hai..bhot thak gaye hain hum..

He laid down..Sana laid beside him..

S- yaar aaj itna accha mood tha..thoda romance kar lete apni beautiful wife ke sath...(roaming her fingers on his chest)

AS- humne bola na aaj nahi..please sone do..(annoyed)

Sana turned her side irritatedly..soon he slept...Sana looked at him with lust...

To be continued...............

------------------
Words- 1000
------------------

✨ Vote • Comment • Follow ✨

-Lovelove❤❤