HAPPY JK DAY

(AND AN APOLOGY)

It has been a while. Hasn't it?

As an author I am ashamed of myself. I always keep this in mind that I lack so much while writing a good chapter for y'all and I continuously run out of ideas.

You guys might have thought that I abandoned you all .. But I didn't.

I was going through a whole damn depression and I still am suffering it. It feels exhausting and suffocating. I feel tired to do even slightest movement.

And my deep apologies to my readers. You guys waited for me so much. Thanks for your such generosity and patience. And I will keep updating the chapters and the books whenever I feel like. I won't delay anymore.

Then again I updated you guys such a short story after so long but next time I will try to update a longer one.

Last but not the least

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!!

He's always been such a big inspiration for me. A person full of talents and love. I don't know what would've happened to me if BTS were never introduced to my life. And no matter how much I go through, I always get the motivation from them and their smile to continue with my life and move on. Cause life goes on and they taught me this. And I am still learning from them.

Believe it or not, but they are my solace. I can't live without them and I wish them happiness.

Borahae 💜