Prologue

'RUHAN' : 'Ruhan', a very powerful kingdom which is known for its riches, resources and prosperity. People here lead a very peaceful life. 'Ruhan' is also known for it's culture and love for music. There's a huge practice of classical and folk music. Many people and businessman from many different countries and regions come here for tourism and trade purposes. 'Ruhan' is also a kingdom abundant of gold's and diamonds. But the most expensive gem in 'Ruhan' is Emarald stone.
But the kingdom strictly prohibits use of magic especially dark magic. Anyone found practicing witch craft or black magic will be executed on that very day infront of the whole kingdom. But there's the existence of Elf within the kingdom.

RIGHTFUL HEIRS : Erelah Averi descendant of King Averi, Arossa Xavier and Davide Xavier descendants of the late crown prince Xavier (Elder brother of King Averi) are the rightful heirs of the powerful kingdom 'Ruhan'. They are the only people in the kingdom that has Emerald green eyes and they are very popular for it. But Xavier siblings are mainly known for their blonde hair while Erelah is known for her crescent black hair.

RUHAN MAIN BOOK :  A very important book of  the kingdom 'Ruhan'. Every information and details of the kingdom of 'Ruhan' is in this book. Every oath and promises for the kingdom are taken and practised from this book.

ETHIK DYNASTY : A very prestigious kingdom known for it lands, beauty and wealth. The people here has high sense of fashion and are very conscious of their beauty. They also have very progressive technologies among many other kingdoms. It's the nearest kingdom to 'Ruhan' and the kingdoms have been allies since forever.

'BERELONA'  : A very misterious place situated at the southern part of 'Ruhan'. This place is knows as the "Territory of magic". It's also known as the living place of many magical creatures. Practice of Witch crafts and dark magic are very  frequent here and the people of 'Ruhan' are restricted going there. The many past rulers of 'Ruhan' tried to discover the mistery of the place but either they never return or they come Back with extreme mental and physical illness which also leads them to their deathbed. There's a rumour that the person who could tame the most powerful magical spirit will be the most powerful person to ever exist. The spirit happens to be the spirit of a dragon who's owner died thousands of years ago. And since then it's been hiding in between the deep and dark forest of 'Berelona'.

Meet Erelah Averi. Such a beautiful name with a beautiful meaning (The name is of Hebrew origin meaning "holy messenger" or "angel"). But the holder of this beautiful name is a cunning woman who has her wicked ways for everything.

She's been dreaming to rule 'Ruhan' in the best way possible since her childhood. She is one of the only people in 'Ruhan' who has emarald green eyes but hers are more prominent and darker than her cousins. She holds a grudge towards her father,  King Averi who sent her away to Miheel to train for 9 years straight and also kept her identity a secret from her kingdom. From her 'kingdom' .She has struggled a lot in Miheel. Those peoples cheap mentality and them always trying to avoid her just because they are scared of her as they call her a ruthless princess. She is her father's favourite. She knows it. But he sent her to Miheel to train but not her cousins. She knows her cousin Davide is the general in hand of the king and he needs to stay within the kingdom always and Arossa Xavier, well she clearly stated to everyone in the kingdom that she doesn't want to become the ruler unlike her cousin and her brother and that she wants to stay as she is. And from the information of the main book of 'Ruhan' it's said that the dictator of 'Ruhan' must carry passion and determination to rule within themselves so you can say Erelah's elder sister is somewhat out of the picture but still she's one of the heir and she has to go through some trial with her  brother and cousin according to the rule of 'Ruhan' main book. Erelah doesn't know why her father who is a king himself sent her away to Miheel to train when he could teach her how to be the perfect dictator of 'Ruhan'. In her opinion that was a stupid and a heartless decision made by her father. She wanted to stay home to know about her dear people and her kingdom. She needed to stay.

Among her cousins, Davide is her least favourite and Arossa is her most favourite. Davide and Erelah dreams the same thing and that is to rule the powerful kingdom 'Ruhan'. She finds Davide a very competitive type of person and thinks of him as an obstacle on her way to become the queen but nevertheless she loves him and cares for him deeply as her brother. And about Arossa, she loves that woman so much. Their bond is unbreakable as sisters. And  it seems like Arossa favours Erelah more than her own brother Davide. To her, Arossa has one of the kindest heart of all.

Let's see how Erelah Avery claims the throne of 'Ruhan'. She can go to any extent to fulfill her dream to rule 'Ruhan'.

Stay updated. ✨

(909 words)

I missed you all so much 💜

I miss

(906 words)