11. Fireflies

Fireflies.

They look so beautiful.

So colourful.

They were lightening up the atmosphere outside her room's window.

But what caught Erelah's eyes were the barely noticeable beads of powder falling off of them.

And those beads of powder were looking..

Magical.

Magic.. Something Erelah was always intrigued to since her childhood.

She knows about her Kingdom's law about performing any types of magic.

Witchcraft or any types of magic especially dark magic is strictly prohibited in the Kingdom. Anyone found performing witchcraft or any sorts of such magic inside the kingdom's territory shall be beheaded or executed.

Though this law is strictly applicable to all the citizens of the kingdom she heard about the existence of some elves in the kingdom. Even though Elf's are said to be one of the magical creatures and belong to the light magical creatures, but their body don't produce any sorts of magic like those of Fay's, Pixies so they're allowed and are spared by the law of the kingdom. Nevertheless they are also said to be one of the smartest and wisest magical creatures out of all.

But She never saw one. Nevertheless one day she will. She wishes to.

And about the law?.. She's going to make some changes to that law once she becomes the dictator of the kingdom. She's gonna make sure of that.

And why not? She herself is interested on magic. So there have to be some change to that law.

But then she noticed something growing out of the small grass as soon as it got influenced by the beads of powders from those fireflies.

And suddenly a beautiful Lilith flower has grown out of there.

Ah.

She gasped.

Wonderful.

She quickly headed outside her room as she made her way to the downstairs and slowly took herself outside the little yet spacious hut.

Such things mustn't be missed out by her.

She dashed to the field where she saw hundred of fireflies gather around her.
Completely oblivious to the fact that someone was watching her moves.

She got too much excited to discover something.. something magical.

Erelah Averi doesn't remember when she was this excited for something.

She kept her dagger on the hem of her silhouette as she followed the lead of the fireflies to somewhere they were leading her to.

It seemed like they were trying to tell her something.

She followed and followed the fireflies until they reached a place where there were ablaze of fireflies everywhere. Beautiful magical flowers everywhere.
Trees were moving side to side as to say they were welcoming her overwhelmed presence.

She felt welcomed. She felt like she belongs to something like this. She closed her eyes as if to hear the bizerre sound of the crickets and fireflies. As if they were embracing her yet to relaxing body.

Crack

All her peaceful moments were gone as soon as she heard a noise from somewhere. She quickly took a hold of her dagger as she's awaiting the person or whatever to show up.