7. Name

"Yoongi"

"My name is Min Yoongi"

The man finally gave his name to Erelah while staring at her intensively.

Even though his stares had no affect on her but she would be lying if she said that his stares weren't intimidating.

Nevertheless she herself was an  intimidating woman.

"It took you a lot of time to tell me your name Mr. Min Yoongi"

She said with sarcasm lacing in her voice.

"I couldn't say the same about you though"

He replied with the same intensity as hers.

"Yeah, cause unlike you I know when to trust people"

That made him perplexed. What was that supposed to mean? She trusts him? She doesn't look like a woman who could trust people that easily.

And like she heard his thought, she said

"Don't get your hopes high Mr. Min Yoongi. I trust you enough to give you my name at least"

And with a smirk she winked at him.

As expected he knew the double meaning behind her words so that didn't surprise him.

"I don't think so".

And now it was his to time to smirk and make her feel complexed like she did to him.

"What do you mean?"

"You can choose any room you like for yourself and your friends to stay. But I'd prefer for you to choose a room for yourself since I find it very inappropriate for a woman to sleep with a bunch of her male friends in my house".

And like that he left her there with a perplexed expression.

"I never imagined that this little hut could contain so many rooms".

Yeonjun exclaimed.

"I know right. It looked so small from the outside. At first I didn't even believe that this little hut is actually a two staired house".

Soobin agreed with him.

There were her guards laying together in a room while gossiping with each other. Even though there were enough rooms for them to sleep comfortably, they still preferred to stick together.

"What do you think of that Yoongi guy?"

Soobin suddenly asked.

"Misterious?"

Taehyun answered but more like a question.

"Did you see how he was smiling while he was eating princess's handmade food?"

"I did"

"Don't you think that we should keep an eye on him?"

"Yes, we should".

"But for now we should take some rest. We don't know what the next day holds for us. So we should save some energy. And yeah one more thing, we should kind of keep ourselves alert even if we are asleep. For princess's safety. We are her protectors after all".

"Yes, your right".

Byeomgu chimed.

"Goodnight guys"

Kai wished everyone goodnight first since he was very tired of their long troublesome journey.

"Good night"

"Good night "

"Good night"

"Good night"