3. I never left (you)

"Too bad I intend to be the queen of the  kingdom which is rightfully mine instead of your small squad", she said while threateningly holding the knife on his neck.

"You tricked me", he said in betrayal.

"Took you long enough to understand", she said with an evil grin on her face.

"How could you? I believed you, Ela".

"didn't ask you to believe me", she replied nonchalantly.

"Can't believe I fell in a trap for a bitch like you. I should've known a bitch like you will always stay a bitch. But alas, my love for you was pure unlike you", he spat in anger.

"Who are you calling a bitch? Me? Ah, Chanie I thought you knew better. I'm far more than just a bitch".

"Yeah right. You're a devil. And I fell in a devil's trap with a blind fold".

"Exactly! Now listen, I saved your life once and I won't hesitate to take your life at once with this knife in my hand. So do what I say", she said very dangerously.

"Darling, please now cooperate with me", she mimicked.

He looked at her with disgusted eyes. She took out two ropes from a bag layed beside her in which she had the knife within her dress.

"Now stay quite and bind this fold on your mouth, can't risk your big mouth ruin my plan. Do it".

He did what she said.

"Now that's like a good boy. Now bind this fold on your hands too big boy".

He listened to what she said.

"Good".

She then tightened the folds on his hands and on his mouth.

"Perfect. Now move with me. We are not done yet".

He winced in pain when she pressed the knife on his neck with more pressure than before and took him out of the tent.

"I call for everybody's attention here please", she called.

His mans were having tea outside his tent. And her guards were standing infront of her carriage with the same alert position then before which made Erelah kind of proud of them.

When Chanyeol's man turned out to see why the dominant woman from before called for their attention they were again shocked to see her holding a sharp knife on their leader's neck. They instantly took a defensive position to retrieve their leader back from her tight grip which also made her guards more alert than they already were by anticipating those man hurting their princess in any way.

"Don't move. Stay still in where you are or else your leader goes", she threatened.

Chanyeol's man were still in fighting position.

"If any of you makes any wrong move then I won't hesitate to cut your dear leader's throat with this thing that you see in my hand. Did I make it clear?".

She then motioned her guards with her eyes towards Chanyeol's man who were holding swords and other weapons. They understood what she meant and then moved towards those people.

When one man refused to give his swords, Erelah again threatened.

"Didn't I make it clear about what I said earlier?", she then pressed the knife on Chanyeol's neck with more pressure and he winced again. Finding no other way around the man listened and gave his sword to her guards. She hummed in satisfaction.

She again motioned her guards to stand behind her and stay in alert position as always.

Then they moved towards a fireplace and stood beside it.

"Now listen everyone. Nobody would get hurt if you let us leave and your leader will not get harmed in any way or else I would push your leader to this blazing fire with a nasty cut on his neck. Remember, you all are unarmed right now. So I have the upper hand here for now, not your leader. Did I make it clear?".

They all nodded in fear. Chanyeol's hands were sweating profusely inside the folds. He always knew Erelah was cruel but didn't know to what extent she was cruel. He then felt a small bite on his earlobe.

" Chanie. Now it's your time to hear me. I know what you're thinking. Yes, I'm cruel, very cruel. You should've thought before interrupting my journey to my kingdom in midway".

"And yes one more thing I should make clear to you. I never left you", she then looked at his eyes which were still sparkling at her with love. Just how much he loves her? She wonders.

"I was never there for you to leave you".

And that broke his heart to millions of pieces.

(766 words)