12. His Mystery

"Great, Just great"

Jungkook was blabbering as Erelah looked at him with annoyance.

"What's with you and your blabbering?"

Jungkook looked at her ready to defend himself, offended with her remarks.

"I just can't with you two. If you guys can't help then just leave"

Yoongi let out out frustrated at their behaviour.

"At least Your friends are of some help as for today"

Yoongi remarked looking at Erelah's guards who were helping Yoongi move out the old unnecessary books.

"By the way, what's with these so many books? You don't look some bookworms"

Yoongi looked at her and after a good moment of staring at her he smirked.

"I don't understand these brothers obsession with smirking"

Erelah sighed as she thought about it.

"I think reading books especially some knowledgeable books are far much better than spending time with you all stupids"

Yoongi remarked at which Erelah rolled her eyes.

Erelah took some books which were covered with dusts at their cover and as she wiped the book that was on the top something piqued her interest.

A book.

That has the cover named as

"The introduction to Witchcraft"

Woah!

She quickly took the hold of the book and flipped some page over and read out the contents of the book in her mind.

She's definitely going to take it with her.

But how?

Should she steal it?

No.

It doesn't seems right. Afterall, she's the princess of Ruhan and stealing isn't something someone like should do.

Should she ask Yoongi about it? After all, he's going to throw them out.

No.

What if he rejects and thinks he has some need with it?

Or worse gets suspicious of her?

She wants this book.

And she'll get it.

Then she picked up the other books with this one at her hold and packed them up in a clothed bag (except the one at her strong grip ofc)

Idea!

"Yoongi, what are doing?"

"Can't you see what I'm doing?"

Yes I can see very clearly. You're very busy.

He scoffed as if to insult her but she remained unfazed about it.

"Yoongi can I take a book with me?"

"Which book?"

"Oh it's nothing. It's just a cooking book"

She showed him a book which had the cover of some delicious food over it.

"Okay. It'd be a huge benefit for you I guess since the last time I checked your cooking weren't that good"

"Whatever"

I got it.

___________________________

"Yoongi"