8. His brother

"Prince Park JIMIN"

"Oh, so that brat is now going to be the crown prince of his kingdom?"

Davide mentally scoffed.

The king did understand his nephew's despise towards the said prince but couldn't comprehend the reason behind it. But however the king decided to keep silent since it was not the right moment for the king to ask the handsome general infront who happens to be his dear nephew to reasonate his despise for the soon to be crowned prince of the powerful dynasty.

"When will his coronation ceremony take place uncle?"

"Two days after tomorrow"

"Oh that means we have to leave for his kingdom the day after tomorrow"

The young general confirmed his conclusion to the king.

"Yeah but there's a problem"

"What is it uncle?"

Now where's coming the new problem?

"King Park specially requested me to bring Erelah along with us"

Erelah tried to walk as quite as possible and tried her best to not make any sound. she kept her guards up as always as she doesn't know what's going to come before her the next moment she steps down the upper floor.

There was no source of light as if the whole room consumed the darkness within itself. But she followed the faint sound that was coming from ....the kitchen?

But then she noticed that the light of the kitchen was suddenly turned on. She quickly moved there and hide herself behind the room. But what she noticed was not what she had expected.

She saw a man with a strong physique make some....Food? She couldn't see the man's face properly as his back was facing her direction. But suspicion and curiousity got her the best as she assumed that he has some bad blood connection with Yoongi and he's  poisoning some food to do something evil. So she quickly barged inside the room with a fierce and a confident face.

"Stop what you were doing or I shall slatter your neck from your body"

She suddenly came behind him and held her sword threateningly against his neck.

"Will they come to my Coronation father? Did you invite them?"

"Yes I did. Don't worry"

There was King Park sitting on his grand chair with his dear son who was rumbling his questions to his father for the past half an hour.

"And what about her? She will come right?"

King Park chuckled at his son's excitement for the arrival of that one particular person. He knows about his son's crush on that young beautiful princess since his childhood.

"Yes, she would Jimin. I specially requested King Averi to bring his daughter with them".

Relief gushed through the young man as soon as he heard his father's words. He can't describe his excitement for the upcoming presence of his beloved one at the day of his coronation.

There was not a single day that didn't go without him missing her. He missed her every single day. He misses her beyond anything and he wishes her presence in every good moment in his life more than anything.

"Do you miss me just like how I miss you my princess?".

He sighed.

"Who are you?"

The man asked the woman before him who had ordered him to stop what he was doing with a powerful full of authority.

Isn't it too powerful and strong for a woman?

He then watched the woman come closer with her sharp sword still on his neck. As soon as their proximity increased he watched the woman in complete bewilderment. Her face was radiating like a full moon while her curtain bangs were flowing with the dancing flow of the relaxing wind coming from the broken window beside them. Her lips were completely bare but with the prettiest shade of pink with some drools on the corner of it. Her emerald eyes were so captivating that he would never mind of being held captive in her strong gaze. And the mole beside her right eye told him that it would even put the moon in the sky at shame for his beauty. He has never seen anyone with such bewitching beauty before which only made him predict the worst thinking that she was a witch who transformed into a beautiful woman to lure them into something for her own selfish needs. So he pushed the woman from him.

"Why are you here? You witch!"

He asked the woman putting more emphasis on the word witch.

"What? A witch? You could've come up with something else you evil man"

"Me? Evil? And so are you. There are many witches who are lurking around this forest like you"

Yoongi suddenly woke up hearing strong voices coming from the downstairs. So he quickly made his way down there. He followed the sounds that was coming from the kitchen and saw his guest and a man arguing with each other.

As soon as he saw the man's face he was left in shock.

What is he doing here? He was not supposed to be here today.

So he quickly decided to step in the raging scene.

"What the hell is going on in here?"

He shouted.

"Yoongi I caught this man poisoning some food"

Erelah said while quickly holding the man who she thought was evil by his collar.

"You know her?"

The man who was held by his collar asked Yoongi not knowing what was happening. Who was this beautiful woman? What is she doing here? What's her relationship with Yoongi? As soon as she caught him by his collar he knew that she's not a witch as he knew some specific traits of witches which was not visible in her. But he still sticked to the conclusion that she's a witch to get answer from Yoongi.

"Yes I do"

Yoongi replied calmly.

"What is a witch doing in her?"

"I'm not a witch you Imbecile"

Erelah protested.

"She's not a witch"

"See, I told you"

Erelah smirked at the man as she left the collar of the man.

"Then who is she?"

"She's our guest for tonight"

"Our guest? What do you mean by our? Who is he Yoongi?"

Now it was Erelah's time to bombard Yoongi with questions while side eying the man beside her.

"He's my-"

"I'm his brother"

"Jeon Jungkook"

(1048 words)

Unedited.

Finally Jeon Jungkook entered the scene ..😉..Now who's the last one to make entry?

I missed you all so much.. 💜

I miss you..

I adore you..

I love you ..

I purple you..

I cherish you..

-Your lovely author 🌞