14. His Master

"We are almost there your highness"

"That's good"

Erelah Averi is finally returning to her homeland after so many years. She can't help but smile at the thought of it, the reaction of her people when they would see her for the first time after so many years. Her father and her people has already got the news of her arrival and has surely made a grand arrangement for her arrival  as the king sent some extra soldiers to bring her safely without any trouble.

She would prove to her father and her people into what a strong lady she's grown up to be in every way possible.

"We're here your highness"

______________________

'??' pov :

"Taehyung over here"

I heard our commander in head call me.

"I need you to guide the guards at the North wing"

"Yes commander"

Today's my first day as a second Commander in head of this kingdom. I've  worked hard for this. And also the king has held a big preparation for his daughter's arrival today.

I've always have had been curious about the princess. People would always talk about her bravery and intelligence that she managed to show during her childhood. But only some few lucky people aside her father and her cousins have seen her upto when she became a teenager.

I've also heard many rumors like the king hides his daughter and that there are many reasons behind it and one of the prime reason behind that is that king Averi had an affair with a witch and she's the outcome of it. Huh! Like I would believe. Magic is literally forbidden in this kingdom and witchcraft is something that the people in this kingdom shouldn't even think about. And being a witch's offspring means she would surely have some sort of magic within her. But I don't believe since her father is the king himself and strictly abides by the law, I mean why would he even do that with a witch and keep her offspring at his kingdom and even make her one of his rightful heir to the kingdom? It doesn't make any sense. Well, what to expect? Those are rumors. And rumors are only some made up conclusions by some nonsense people. Right?

Well let's just wait until I see her.

  It's a hot topic around the people around here that she's been taking her training as the heir of this kingdom in Miheel for 9 years straight. Miheel trains hard to their trainer. Seems like she's the most popular royal member around this kingdom even though most of the population haven't seen her ever since.

However I couldn't get any more excited and nervous than I am already.

"You four would make a round barrier in the front royal gate. Am I clear? Not even a scratch should come to the princess or any royal member"

"Yes Sire"

I instructed the guards that I was told to instruct by sire Hoseok.

But out of sudden I hear the sounds of drums everywhere as I inspect that it's the sound to let everyone know the final arrival of the princess.

I quickly straighten my armour on and get a grip of my sword. And with a serious face I step forward towards the chariot which carried the princess all the way to here but I maintain a good three foot distance in between to not let the princess feel the exhaustion of the proximity of the people fanning their breaths right at her face including mine. I was given the responsibility of the princess's safety when she arrives here. And I'm going to fulfill my duty with no crumbles left to be found. No risks should be taken. After all she's one of the most important person I ought to protect as the second Commander in head.